Author Topic: It's about time for me to do an intro, I think.  (Read 2218 times)

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Re: It's about time for me to do an intro, I think.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2014, 11:17:47 AM »
Tib: Yeah. They've all it backwards. We are all aliens from Planet X. WE are the ones who should be talking about sticking probes into other people's asses, NOT OURS.

Now that we got that straight.

I'm just going to keep trying to interact with people here and find out what time most people hang out in the chat. I didn't even realize that there was a chat function until recently.

Queen: Yeah, it's tough when you feel isolated. I've got some family nearby, but it's not the same thing. I also haven't chatted in chat rooms or via IM in ages with people online. I know that used to help. Have you tried looking to see if there are any meetup groups in your area? Sometimes the community has stuff going on like at Libraries. It's a good way to meet some people. They have groups that meet for all sorts of things. I'm trying to start a bodyweight fitness group here with someone. I figure that's what I love to do so I may as well try to meet other people who are interested in the same thing. It's always easier to try to go to some type of an event or class because you know you'll have something similar to talk about with all of the strangers who are there.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 02:07:54 AM »
Hey Geist!

We share some interests. I liked the vid. Good reps.  I like to hold at the top of the rep on the last as long as possible.

I don't have a belt like that, but I need to get one.

I also like art stuffs, music, the occult, making funnies and sports.

See you around  :lama:

« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:24:20 AM by Ozone »
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 02:38:15 PM »
Hey Geist!

We share some interests. I liked the vid. Good reps.  I like to hold at the top of the rep on the last as long as possible.

I don't have a belt like that, but I need to get one.

I also like art stuffs, music, the occult, making funnies and sports.

See you around  :lama:

Hello, Ozone.

The belt I'm using (a dip belt) is a Harbinger Polypro dip belt. I got it cheaper than online: Only $25 at Dick's sporting goods in November. It's awesome. Very comfortable, even with 65 pounds hanging from it when I do dips. You can use barbell plates with it or improvise: Clip heavy ass water/milk jugs to it that are filled with water, or sand, or gravel, or gravel and rusted metal bolts and shit. It'll work. Trust me. Or you can even clip a big ass duffel bag filled with bags of concrete to it, or or buy a huge ass bucket of caulk and clip it to the dip belt from the handle. The possibilities are endless. You'd mainly want to use a dip belt with dips and pull ups/chin ups.

When I do my normal working sets of weighted chins, that are presently 30lbs resistance, I try to pause at the top and the bottom. This was a max attempt, though. I also mainly do my weighted chins/etc. in the basement where I have a metal bar bolted to the ceiling. That Iron Gym bar in the spare guestroom in the vid can only hold a max of 250lbs, but I get better lighting/a better view from there so I took the vid in that room.

I'm an artist of sorts, but not practiced enough to consider myself amazing. People seem to dig my work, but I'm my own worst critic so I can never impress myself. I feel that I'm much more of a writer, honestly. I have some work to share with you if you're interested and want to PM me to chat/PM me to get in touch some other way.

At the early age of 12 I went to the local libraries and took out EVERYTHING on the occult that I could get. Aleister Crowley, Anton Szandor LaVey's stuff, anything I could find. I'm not as big into that as I was back then, but I still find it to be extremely interesting. I also have stolen MANY books at a young age about the occult/etc. Hell, I was HUGE into PC programming years ago and I also stole several hundred bucks worth of books just to be able to obsess over and learn back then because most of the good ones were like $60 per ONE BOOK! These days I'm grateful that most of that shit is FREE online (FREE or to pirate freely). I'm a huge fan of music. I listen to a huge variety of stuff, but most of all I love: Classic rock, progressive metal/rock, ambient/new age shit, industrial/goth/synthpop/darkwave/etc. music.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 02:41:40 PM by niemandgeist »
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 04:44:25 PM »
Cool stuff geist. I had to back off weight training as I got older due to wanting to tone more than build up and psoriatic arthritis that just plain makes it near impossible to keep it up on a regular, so I'm all about the elliptical and Abdoer these days (the gimmicky device really works). Plus laying off the booze helps with the motivation to work out, when I was drinking heavy it made me lazy as fuck, fortunately those days are now years behind me. Blendz used to make me enjoy working out, where regular bud, not so much. Not doing either these days but hoping for the legal here soon... never thought I would see it in my lifetime.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 04:49:07 PM »
is it just me or are a lot of these posts turning into posts about sticking things up our ass?   .

This would all stop if you all had a proctologist with a hook for a hand...  :thecarlton:
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

DC

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Master
  • Finder & Fixer of old gear
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 05:16:18 PM »
This would all stop if you all had a proctologist with a hook for a hand...  :thecarlton:

My guy is pretty damned thorough.

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2014, 08:20:27 PM »

My guy is pretty damned thorough.
Hpe he at leasts washes his hands or you'll be tasting what he had for lunch... or worse.   :8_4_124:

SUBBOSS

• SUBBOSS
  • TGL PhD
  • Long, Deep and Continuously
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2014, 04:42:28 AM »
appointment made!
Family means nobody left behind!

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2014, 10:34:44 AM »
oh sure its a laugh a minute until it happens to you....I feel so violated. Lol

VA Docs have Huge hands

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal