Author Topic: Tetra Labs "PureGold" (93% cannabinoids) review  (Read 1953 times)

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
Re: Tetra Labs "PureGold" (93% cannabinoids) review
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 12:21:26 PM »
I'm gonna have to buy a G-Pen especially for this stuff when I manage to get my hands on it. ;D
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2013, 09:40:40 PM »
I was browsing online and run across this place: http://dixiebotanicals.com/   They state that their products wont get you high, but do contain natural CBD. Anyone have any experience with this or a similar product? For the price, 22.00 for 2 pills plus shipping id be bummed if they did nothing beneficial beyond regular hemp oil.
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2013, 09:47:37 PM »
Interesting. 1.25MG CBD per serving.

We need a Ngls here.

Is that a worthwhile CBD dosage?

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »
The previous post was referring to the Dixie product, BTW. Not the Tetra.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2013, 10:53:04 PM »
As far as i know just cb wont give you a buzz but will help with pain etc.

dimebag420

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2013, 11:09:08 PM »
CBD isnt psychoactive, but it does have anxiety and pain relieving properties. If the dose is right, CBD helps with body pain for several hours. With the Dixie Labs products being made from hemp instead of mj, and the dose size of the pills i dont know if it would be worth it or not. Paging Ngls!! LOL
 :hookah:
"Fool me one time, shame on you. Fool me two times, cant put tha blame on you. Fool me three times, fuck tha peace signs, load the choppa and let it rain on you"

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2013, 11:28:30 PM »
CBD included with THC gives a more narcotic stone. Helpful with sleep.

See: http://www.sleepjunkie.com/marijuana-strains-sleep/

---------
also:

Articles › The Medical Wonders of CBD
The Medical Wonders of CBD
By Mark Wunder |

In recent times, more and more light is being shed upon the wonders of cannabidiol, also known as CBD. This component, which is found in some amount in most marijuana strains, is known to help relieve chronic pain, convulsions, inflammation, anxiety, vomiting and has even been shown to slow or completely halt the growth of cancer cells. In rare cases, scientists and researches have also had success in treating schizophrenia with CBD. So tell me again why our government won’t recognize cannabis as a medicine? Oh yeah, because of those conglomerate pharmaceutical companies.

While CBD does not create an overpowering narcotic effect, there are subtle differences you will notice between low and high-CBD strains. In those strains with a higher CBD percent (usually anything above 2% CBD is considered high), the bud typically causes users to feel more relaxed and tranquil, also making them a good nighttime sleep aid for those suffering from anxiety. Luckily for you insomniacs (myself included), most high CBD strains are also indica or indica-dominant types. All of the Afghani strains are also loaded with CBD and coincidentally are typically easy to grow. Imagine that, a notoriously potent indica strain that’s packed with CBD. I guess they aren’t all “weak and bammer” huh?

If you do choose to grow your own weed for CBD, another hint is to wait until at least 50% of your trichromes have turned to an amber color. Buds with more amber trichromes have higher CBD contents, but don’t lose the much-needed high from the THC. You can even wait until the trichromes are around 75% amber to harvest, but not much longer than that.

For the best results on treating the above symptoms, most 420-friendly doctors and physicians would recommend choosing a strain with a moderate amount of THC and a high amount of CBD. The reason for this is because strains which are loaded with THC and have little CBD can cause users to become discombobulated, while increasing anxiety. High CBD strains help to soothe this anxiety and generate a more balanced, medicinal and relaxing effect.

Currently, researchers at Philadelphia’s Temple University are studying the effects of CBD and possible medical benefits. Thus far, their research backs up the information we already know about cannabidiol. In tests conducted on lab mice, they also discovered additional information. CBD significantly helped prevent the pain experienced from the infamous chemotherapy medication, paclitaxel. Sara Jane Ward, who is the lead author of the study and a research assistant professor at Temple University’s School of Pharmacy had this to say about the lab tests: “From what we’ve seen so far, it’s almost a complete prevention of the onset of neuropathic pain.

However, some of the researchers were slightly disappointed at their limitation to conduct a thorough study, due to the fact that cannabis and all of its components remain classified by federal law as a Schedule I controlled substance.

http://www.cannabissearch.com/articles/the-medical-wonders-of-cbd/

"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal