Author Topic: New York Could Legalize Medical Marijuana Next Week  (Read 972 times)

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Re: New York Could Legalize Medical Marijuana Next Week
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 07:19:39 PM »
Don't re-elect the dick-head. The people have spoken.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 10:19:41 AM »
That's the thing I've never understood. These folk's claim God's will is great and all that. They say he gave us the earth, and the trees, and nature, etc...

But don't touch these all natural healing plants you filthy heathens!

:goodpost

Amen to that!

Are there any politicians left out there that understand the concept of 'freedom'? Both sides of the fence suck in this regard. Dems want to control you by making you a dependent slave and then setting the terms of your behavior in order to get your handouts, and Reps say that they want to give you true freedom - as long as it's within the bounds outlined in the bible according to their own interpretation, of course. WTF? Screw all of these bastards! :flamer:

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 10:24:35 AM »
No state really needs to legalize. If you stay low key you don't get busted. I know hippies who been growing for years and never been arrested even for a joint. Fuck legalized government weed with gmos in it

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 04:33:32 PM »
No state really needs to legalize. If you stay low key you don't get busted. I know hippies who been growing for years and never been arrested even for a joint. Fuck legalized government weed with gmos in it

yeah but if they did I would grow it anyways but then not have to worry about the potential to have a run-in with the law over it. makes a difference if you have a clean record and need to keep it that way. Not to mention the anxiety that goes with the worry is enough to stop me now. At least then I wouldn't have to care... and wouldn't use govt weed  :kevsmith:

Also not having to stop or go through ridiculous measure to test clean cause you get checked for being on probation.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 04:35:33 PM »

The biggest annoyance I have with my state's new medical laws is that there's only a few "approved" sources to get it from (the government). I'd rather buy from a buddy who grows it organically

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2014, 06:37:22 PM »
The governor just increased the black market with his decision to not allow smoking of MMJ. Thank you governor for keeping the street dealers in business!  :kevsmith:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 11:12:41 AM »
 :weed-sign: one step forward, six back.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal