Author Topic: The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal  (Read 487 times)

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: The Real Reason Pot Is Still Illegal
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 12:39:07 AM »
or because it is a harmful drug and legalizing it will make kids think its okay to get high

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 02:01:01 AM »
I think normally the $ - follow the $ - but in mj's case the $ only explains the current and most obvious players in illegalization.

I do truly believe - and yes "bat shit" only begins to describe my crazy - I do believe that the illegalization of mj, if fully illuminated, would change this country forever. Some dark esoteric beast would then have to step out of the shadows...

I don't think we'll ever  know why it was illegalized and this massive infrastructure of idiots built to maintain it.  The reason is esoteric skull n bones shit, germanic knowledge cults hundreds of years old influencing those in power still today.  You know, the orders that have to hide in control of others and world events, as though earth wouldn't just keep on spinning without them all ------- basically these type power organizations are home to those who cannot understand compassion. Love is boring to these people, "the people" are an ant colony to laze away the days...

These people will never feel beautiful only powerful. These are the people that know the original reason for illegalization. They will never come forward because it would destroy this country (as in the western system  of slavery as a whole). Destroy crucial illusions.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 02:03:40 AM by avoca »
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 02:25:08 AM »
I agree Swish follow the money! I don't think MJ is illegal for the kids sake!

I mean kids can get alcohol, cigs all kinds of stuff!

I Really think back in the day before it was illegal, The people in office DRANK themselves stupid!
As a few in Congress do now! All you got to do is look at their face, and you can tell!

:goodpost :weedspin :goodpost

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 02:53:10 AM »
Knowing mj was used in some pharms, I'd like to see what was the state of those in respect to any competition with opiates / pharma circa the ban (1942?).  Or just when/why they went bye bye.

I've also heard petro had an original interest. In replacing hemp rope and fibers, cloths.

Hell, maybe it was solely Money from day one.  Past generations did more self medicating in general I reckon, like grandmothers know this or that herbal remedy  that granddaughter forgets.  More medicating that pharma wanted to replace in general.

How crazy that in 1800's medicines Contained mj.  Now we struggle to illuminate it's medicinal value.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 10:11:54 AM »
Shit avoca not too long ago they had opium dens that you could just walk into. Or imagine walking into a pharmacy and getting this:

Most effective cough syrup ever? Lol chloroform though

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 12:06:46 PM »
Damn, now that right there is a serious cough suppressant! Chloroform is a weird add though. Guess that stuff would just make you pass out and forget about the coughing crap...LOL

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 08:07:11 PM »
or because it is a harmful drug and legalizing it will make kids think its okay to get high

What's the dif? I actually think if legalized it would make kids think it was nothing special & they might leave it alone

SmxkinSkxlls

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 01:52:53 AM »
They probably are making too much money off of chemo therapy killing cancer patients or whatever, hahaha.
Seriously though, I think two of the big reasons have to do with the medical value of weed considering it's a natural alternative to all of the pharmaceutical companies bullshit chems that they love to have people rely on and also that it makes you pretty uncompetitive

and how DARE you be uncompetitive in corporate 'murica, thus the drugs of choice: caffeine and nicotine.
"One must be pure to remember. Pure at all levels."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 02:07:44 AM »
Shit avoca not too long ago they had opium dens that you could just walk into. Or imagine walking into a pharmacy and getting this:

Most effective cough syrup ever? Lol chloroform though

That's like the first night-time cold medicine

Guaranteed to cure what ails you

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 02:24:45 AM »

What's the dif? I actually think if legalized it would make kids think it was nothing special & they might leave it alone

haha yeah DARE is what made me interested in trying drugs in the first place

SmxkinSkxlls

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 02:26:54 AM »
I wish I lived in the opium den days...
"One must be pure to remember. Pure at all levels."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal