Author Topic: Now Washington lights up: First customer buys recreational marijuana  (Read 790 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I think it's sad that I hafta learn about this event from a UK news source,
   What a steal tho, only $20 a gram if ya buy 2 grams. These poor bastards are ripe for a screwing

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
the  taxes make me sick   :spankherself:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Fuck it grow your own!!! :smokepack

SmxkinSkxlls

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
Fuck it grow your own!!! :smokepack

Yeah seriously.

Fuck taxes lol. :snoop:
"One must be pure to remember. Pure at all levels."

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
11 01 2014 -

Recreational MJ is up for a vote in Alaska! Hope it passes! There is a huge problem here with domestic violence, which is created in part from MASSIVE ALCOHOL use!

But either way growing your own way cooler, TAX? Who needs taxed anymore!?

SmxkinSkxlls

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
11 01 2014 -

Recreational MJ is up for a vote in Alaska! Hope it passes! There is a huge problem here with domestic violence, which is created in part from MASSIVE ALCOHOL use!

But either way growing your own way cooler, TAX? Who needs taxed anymore!?
Wow I didn't know recreation use was up for vote in Alaska! That's fucking awesome, fingers crossed
"One must be pure to remember. Pure at all levels."

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Lol they will think of a way to tax what you grow

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
$20 per gram?? damn I thought my state's black market prices were bad (Used to get 1.2 for $20). I guess you gotta pay to buy it legally

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
Damn, I remember when I could get a Lid O Mary For 60 bux..

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
$20 per gram?? damn I thought my state's black market prices were bad (Used to get 1.2 for $20). I guess you gotta pay to buy it legally

Yep, that's some BS right there. One of my buddies just got back from CO, and he reports that they were charging $65 for an 8th. WTF? I can beat that for high grade now with no legalization in place. The black market ain't going anywhere if the prices do not come down to a realistic level. And the Washington law is screwed since they won't let average folks grow. BS to that. Who the hell gave the gov the right to tax a naturally occurring plant? :hammertime:

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
wow, I expected better prices...I can get an 1/8 of dank bud for $50 easily. People will definitely continue to grow illegally with that kind of competition. If you have a really good connect you could even get it for significantly cheaper than street price

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
These prices are crazy! I am not a grow expert, but I found these seeds not to many days ago
which auto flower in 2 months time, And I am way more down with home grow than paying these kind of prices
even if Alaska on Nov 1st, 2014, makes Recreational MJ legal!

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
So what happens when these good people fail their randoms for THC? Is there any info on what is being done about this?

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
wow, I expected better prices...I can get an 1/8 of dank bud for $50 easily. People will definitely continue to grow illegally with that kind of competition. If you have a really good connect you could even get it for significantly cheaper than street price

With that being said, wonder how they will regulate that?  Like prescriptions, that you have to keep in the original container?

"Officer, I totally just got this bag down the road from the shop." Said me.
"Umm it says green crack on the bag, sir, this looks like some purple erkel." Says the copper.

Selling I'm sure will be illegal if not registered, but wonder about buying it from elsewhere?
What would the charge be?  Will they let us have ANY weed if it's legal or just legally sold marijuana?

Ai yi yi!!

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal