Author Topic: Going to try edibles today  (Read 921 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Going to try edibles today
« on: August 25, 2014, 04:42:51 PM »
Business is super slow, wife is nagging, so I think I will try edible weed today, my first time, plan to take it about 1.5 hours from now, hope I can maintain when the nagging wife comes home!  :ineeddrugs
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
Re: Going to try edibles today
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 04:53:10 PM »
The first time I tried this... I used some super great cannabis from an ounce I got years ago, finely ground up. I put it all into a shot glass and put some virgin olive oil in there, too. Nuked it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Let it sit a few moments, nuked it for another 10, rinse and repeat a few times. I then spooned it out using crab-eating utensils (there's a nice spoon attachment there perfect for this) and put it into large gel caps. I kept them in the fridge.

First time I had about 2g of the capsules on an empty stomach and waited.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN did I get high! Took a long time to kick in, but boy did that last a good long while. :) It's a somewhat different, more trippy experience compared to smoking.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »
Thanks, I plan to drink a bottle of Irish Moss with 40 mg of THC, I figure I can handle that...
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 05:17:28 PM »
I had some edibles from a buddy in cali a month ago and didn't refrigerate right away and they ended up with mold and I threw them away :(

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 05:52:09 PM »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN did I get high! Took a long time to kick in, but boy did that last a good long while. :) It's a somewhat different, more trippy experience compared to smoking.

Yep, edibles can be quite the ride! :stoned

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 06:01:07 PM »
The bottle says four doses so I will just start with 1/4 bottle.

mrwiggles

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 06:12:17 PM »
Let us know how it goes!

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »
The first time I tried this... I used some super great cannabis from an ounce I got years ago, finely ground up. I put it all into a shot glass and put some virgin olive oil in there, too. Nuked it in the microwave for 10 seconds. Let it sit a few moments, nuked it for another 10, rinse and repeat a few times. I then spooned it out using crab-eating utensils (there's a nice spoon attachment there perfect for this) and put it into large gel caps. I kept them in the fridge.

A oz ground to powder would not fit in a shot glass. The process you did in the microwave sounds fufu

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 06:23:57 PM »
Well, the Irish Moss drink was frozen solid, so I had 1/4 bottle of Mango quencher, so I drank about 18 mg of THC, after 15 minutes I no longer care how slow
it is and am watching TV and writing articles, woo hoo.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:43:50 PM by jbmac »

Blend Master General

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 06:43:01 PM »
Sounds like you should be enjoying the evening. I've been wanting some dixie elixir drinks since I first saw them. Not sure what kind of drinks you have but they gotta be just about the same.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2014, 07:04:48 PM »
slight red eyes, big mood boost - sinuses very clear, not a worry in  the world, yet able to maintain and work just fine. Perfection.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2014, 10:02:30 PM »
OK, it was a mild ride, nice, but I bet if I took twice as much it would be even nicer.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 01:13:35 AM »
I like to eat 25mg, I been buying these little hard candies with 25mg in each. They taste like jolly ranchers and last about 6 hours
It's nice for about that long, but I usually feel too wasted to wanna do anything but wake & bake

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 04:54:13 PM »

A oz ground to powder would not fit in a shot glass. The process you did in the microwave sounds fufu

FROM an ounce I had. Not an entire ounce, damn it. I used those giant gel caps. I think they held about 500mg each. Can't remember if I took 1 or 2. No way did I take an ENTIRE OUNCE! That'd be a waste! According to what I said when I authored that post, from what I remembered, I only took a total of 2g ground up and lightly heated in virgin olive oil. :)
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 07:46:16 PM »
I like to eat 25mg, I been buying these little hard candies with 25mg in each. They taste like jolly ranchers and last about 6 hours
It's nice for about that long, but I usually feel too wasted to wanna do anything but wake & bake

I have had some of my best highs off of THC candies... 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal