Author Topic: Middle Easy- MMA, Rasslin' & Gaming Site  (Read 558 times)

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Middle Easy- MMA, Rasslin' & Gaming Site
« on: July 21, 2014, 03:46:16 PM »
http://www.middleeasy.com is a pretty fun site. 

The writing style is similar to sites like "cracked".  Everyone has a screw loose, but in a good way. An engaging mix of parody/satire and truth.

A lot of times I find some real good interviews there or inside type info that's  hard to get other places.

If you are a fan of mma, gaming, or pro wrestling you will probably like this site a lot.

An example of their journalism is this fine video of Lyoto Machida dancing at a Lady GaGa concert.

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Middle Easy- MMA, Rasslin' & Gaming Site
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 03:59:26 PM »
Heres Lyoto and his father enjoying a nice frothy glass of urine. Not even kidding lol

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:50:07 PM »
Yeah, I know to be wary of the lemonade in the Machida fridge.

That's what I like about mma though. It's full of very interesting athletes. A lot who walk to the beat of their own drum.

What do you/everyone think of that Conor McGregor guy?  I think he's got a very engaging style in cage. A lot of people don't like his "persona", but I've seen much worse (Koschek, Bisping) and I wouldn't even put him in their category. He's just brash as all fuck. The guy is going to make the ufc a lot of money. People point to the fact that he hasn't fought a top 10 yet, and it would be interesting to see how he handles someone more takedown orientated. But anyone who does capoeira, is relentlessly intense, and celebrates a victory by running directly into the stands I generally root for.

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Taz

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 05:07:14 PM »
Wish I had just 1 screw loose...............

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 05:37:05 PM »
Wish I had just 1 screw loose...............

The hidden stone ripens Fast,
Then laid bare like a turnip
Can easily be cut out at last
But even then the danger isn’t past.
That man lives best who’s fain
To live half mad, half sane.
                                                           - Flemish poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 07:35:39 PM »
I think this McGregor is a very smart guy. He knows that 'controversy' and having a certain charisma sells in the UFC. Hell he's a newbie to the league but he's already garnered so much attention from fans and haters alike, any press is good press as they say. Plus he's an exciting fighter to boot, which helps. I know Dana is jizzing his pants about having an Irish star to market, and rightfully so. His fight over the weekend was the highest rating for the Irish channel that showed it, so whatever he's doing it's working.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal