Author Topic: Magical Butter Maker  (Read 419 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Magical Butter Maker
« on: September 07, 2014, 08:13:16 PM »
MAGICAL BUTTER MB2 MACHINE
Smoking pot can certainly be fun, but eating it is almost always better. The Magical Butter MB2 Machine makes cooking reefer-infused treats incredibly easy.
The steps go something like this: put some weed in the basket. Drop in some butter. Hit the butter button. That's pretty much it.
It can also make oils or tinctures, is self-cleaning, and features a stainless steel and black build that won't scream "stoner!" if you happen to leave it out on the counter.

http://uncrate.com/stuff/magical-butter-mb2-machine/

https://store.magicalbutter.com/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:14:53 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Magical Butter Maker
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:25:37 PM »
I still gotta make butter with "leftovers" i got a mixture of 3oz bud trim/leaf with 10grams of it being bud it was coffee grind down to 2cups of material i might throw another 10grams of popcorn bud in it.

My plan was to instead of doing 4sticks/2cups do 2sticks/1cups but when its done drain it then throw the other cup in and cook to make it even stronger
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:27:58 PM by GrindCandy »

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 08:17:16 AM »
This is cool. Doubt I would drop the current $175 asking price on it, but I would definitely use it if I had it. :stoned

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »
I still gotta make butter with "leftovers" i got a mixture of 3oz bud trim/leaf with 10grams of it being bud it was coffee grind down to 2cups of material i might throw another 10grams of popcorn bud in it.

My plan was to instead of doing 4sticks/2cups do 2sticks/1cups but when its done drain it then throw the other cup in and cook to make it even stronger

that would work good i bet, i love canna butter

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 12:48:50 PM »
This is cool. Doubt I would drop the current $175 asking price on it, but I would definitely use it if I had it. :stoned

It hasta come with some bud for that price

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 01:19:54 PM »

that would work good i bet, i love canna butter

Ima pick up real butter today and make it tommarow. Maybe ill bring it into work friday and put it on peoples toast for breakfast. *Evil Look* JK

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 01:45:11 PM »
awesome but too pricey

and the "magical butter" label on the top DOES scream stoner.

Unless you're David Copperfield.

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Taz

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 02:53:31 AM »
Hell no. Out of stock!

This might make the south fun again. I can see grits/cornbread/sweet potatoes being interesting again. Giving me some time back as well. (yeah, I wouldn't but do not act like it NEVER crossed your mind either)

Shit, I mean its good for Alzheimer's and dementia right?

I think my family invented Alzheimer's. All 4 grandparents died with it. 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal