Author Topic: Game Black Cherry cigarillos  (Read 196 times)

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Game Black Cherry cigarillos
« on: September 25, 2014, 10:06:43 PM »
Reason I posted this in the cannabis section is because these blunts taste so good with some good weed. Definately the best blunts out right now! :stoned                       

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Game Black Cherry cigarillos
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 06:10:21 PM »
You should see if kingpin still makes cherry bon bon. There peach was ridiculous also. Best overall blunt tho is white cat blacks. Swisher sweet black harsh but good but have nothing on white cat try and locate those too they go with everything without overpowering.

God what id do to smoke a white cat black with my fav combo blue dream/cookies/bangi haze again. Candy goodness with a heart attack waiting to happing!

White Cat Black Grape with blueberry/gdp is up there also not super strong but amazing flavors for the palate.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:13:18 PM by GrindCandy »

Taz

Re: Game Black Cherry cigarillos
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 02:39:12 AM »
You should see if kingpin still makes cherry bon bon. There peach was ridiculous also. Best overall blunt tho is white cat blacks. Swisher sweet black harsh but good but have nothing on white cat try and locate those too they go with everything without overpowering.

God what id do to smoke a white cat black with my fav combo blue dream/cookies/bangi haze again. Candy goodness with a heart attack waiting to happing!

White Cat Black Grape with blueberry/gdp is up there also not super strong but amazing flavors for the palate.

Damn sound like a Taz combo. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal