Author Topic: Some CBD benefits......  (Read 2386 times)

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
Some CBD benefits......
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:14:15 PM »
What is CBD? It's not your average oil.

If there's a marijuana-related compound you've heard of, it's likely Tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC.THC is what makes you high and the reason most recreational users partake. What most don't know is the medicinal value of the plant comes mostly from a different source: cannabidiol.Cannibidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive component of marijuana that possesses a wide range of therapeutic benefits. When present in high quantities, CBD enhances THC's positive effects while negating many of the negatives. It's clear both cannabanoids coexist in the plant for a reason, often acting synergistically.

The problem is growers realized decades ago that THC is what sells; it provides the floating, euphoric feeling people associate with marijuana. In order to enhance THC content, CBD has been bred out of many strains, leaving users with a highly psychoactive experience but not necessarily the healthiest, especially for those with preexisting mental disorders.

Thankfully, the objective of growers is beginning to change. Recent research suggests CBD is the most important part of the plant and growers/medical dispensaries have increased their focus on high-CBD strains, oils, edibles and tinctures.

Here are some things that should prompt us to give CBD a much closer look...

CBD reverses alcohol-induced brain damage.

According to a recent University of Kentucky study, cannabidiol can prompt physiological brain changes that could help offset the damage caused by chronic alcoholism. The study found that administration of CBD resulted in a 48.8% reduction in entorhinal cortex neurodegeneration. Stoners have known forever that a few tokes provide incredible hangover relief, but this study takes the therapeutic potential of cannabanoids to a whole new level.

CBD is a very effective treatment option for severe social anxiety.

Many people claim to find relief from anxiety with marijuana while others say the opposite. It appears CBD content may be the deciding variable.

A study aimed at determining CBD's impact on social anxietyin public significantly reduced anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort during

speaking and demonstrated that those pretreated with CBD experienced significantly reduced anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort during their speech performance. The placebo group experienced noticeably higher levels of anxiety and discomfort. The study's authors stress that CBD holds many advantages over standard social anxiety treatments such as anti-depressants due to its quick onset of efficiency and absence of severe withdrawal symptoms or side effects.

CBD "turns off" the cancer gene found in metastasis.

Scientists at California Pacific Medical Center found that CBD turns off a gene that causes cancer cells to metastasize, or spread. This finding adds credibility to the growing evidence that marijuana is one of the best things a cancer patient can consume, whether for symptom relief or actual prevention. It also makes UCLA's marijuana-doesn't-cause-lung-cancer study that much more interesting; is it possible the cannabanoids themselves offset the carcinogens found in smoke? Could marijuana truly be anti-cancer?

CBD is a potent anti-psychotic medicine.

A clinical trial in Germany found CBD to be as effective in treating schizophrenia as common antipsychotic medication with far fewer side effects. This further clarifies the yin-yang relationship of marijuana, since THC has been shown to trigger psychosis in high doses. CBD is what offsets the negative mental effects of THC alone, and thus, should be the focus of any marijuana user with a history of mental illness.

Last but not least...it's LEGAL! That's right! If you're an American reading this right now, you can have a CBD-infused product sent to your home safely and legally. CBD is consumed in a variety of forms including oil, tinctures, edibles, capsules, lotion and even chewing gum.

Lets take a closer look at how to deliver it into your bloodstream.

Why Smoke MiracleSmoke (www.trymiraclesmoke.com) Canabidoil in an electronic-cigarette /Vapor e-cig? Because its the fastest way to realize the benefits of the CBD. Take a look at some of these articles;

1. A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeuticsalready acknowledged the fact that cannabinoids have been shown to possess antitumor properties. This study examined the effect of cannabidiol (CBD, non psychoactive cannabinoid compound) on human glioma cell lines. The addition of cannabidiol led to a dramatic drop in the viability of glioma cells. Glioma is the word used to describe brain tumour. The study concluded that cannabidiol was able to produce a significant antitumor activity.

2. A study published in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeuticsoutlines how brain tumours are highly resistant to current anticancer treatments, which makes it crucial to find new therapeutic strategies aimed at improving the poor prognosis of patients suffering from this disease. This study also demonstrated the reversal of tumour activity in Glioblastoma multiforme.

3. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by the California Pacific Medical Centre determined that cannabidiol (CBD) inhibits human breast cancer cell proliferation and invasion. They also demonstrated that CBD significantly reduces tumour mass.

4. A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS)determined that cannabinoids inhibit human breast cancer cell proliferation.

5. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine by the Institute of Toxicology and Pharmacology, from the Department of General Surgery in Germany determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell invasion. Effects were confirmed in primary tumour cells from a lung cancer patient. Overall, data indicated that cannabinoids decrease cancer cell invasiveness.

6. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by Harvard Medical School investigated the role of cannabinoid receptors in lung cancer cells. They determined its effectiveness and suggested that it should be used for treatment against lung cancer cells.

7. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine illustrates a decrease in prostatic cancer cells by acting through cannabinoid receptors.

8. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine outlined multiple studies proving the effectiveness of cannabis on prostate cancer.

9. Another study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that clinical testing of CBD against prostate carcinoma is a must. That cannabinoid receptor activation induces prostate carcinoma cell apoptosis. They determined that cannabidiol significantly inhibited cell viability.

10. A study published in the journal Molecular Pharmacologyrecently showed that cannabinoids induce growth inhibition and apoptosis in matle cell lymphoma. The study was supported by grants from the Swedish Cancer Society, The Swedish Research Council and the Cancer Society in Stockholm.

11. A study published in the International Journal of Cancer also determined and illustrated that cannabinoids exert antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects in various types of cancer and in mantle cell lymphoma.

12. A study published in the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology by Virginia Commonwealth University determined that cannabinoids induce apoptosis in leukemia cells.

13. A study published by the US National Library of Medicine results show cannabinoids are potent inhibitors of cellular respiration and are toxic to highly malignant oral tumors

14.A study published in The American Journal of Cancer determined that cannabinoid receptors are expressed in human pancreatic tumor cell lines and tumour biopsies at much higher levels than in normal pancreatic tissue. Results showed that cannabinoid administration induced apoptosis. They also reduced the growth of tumour cells, and inhibited the spreading of pancreaticgnant oral Tumours.

:weed-sign:              :smoking.           :thumbup:              :weed:         :weedspin.          :rock:

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:18:32 PM by Rdracr »
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Re: Some CBD benefits......
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 10:59:55 PM »
I would like to write an article starting with this, may I?  Also, where does one buy CBD products in every state?
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 10:11:16 PM »
JB.... I found this on the internet. If you want the source feel free to PM me. I don't know if that is even the origin. seems like it was shared many times. My guess when they say available in every US state is by purchasing  through the internet. hope this helps...... :horns up
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 11:15:01 PM »
Thanks, right now CBD seems overpriced !
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 01:16:03 AM »
 What is CBD? It is one of the many compounds/molecules found in the marijuana/hemp plant. CBD is the part of the plant that is legal in all 50 states, and does not get you high. CBD is very safe and has a stellar record, when it is used in moderation, instead of pills or alcohol for many medical conditions.

I am a judgment referral expert (a judgment broker) who writes a lot. CBD is not at all like the more popular (legal in some states) THC molecule/compound. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) is the most popular and potent part of weed that can make you high.

Most of the medicinal value of weed comes from cannabidiol (CBD). CBD does not get you high, however it has a wide range of therapeutic benefits. CBD even helps THC usage be a more enjoyable experience.

It is safer, more positive, and healthier to have some CBD in the weed that one inhales or consumes. Nature wisely put both THC and CBD into this wonderful plant.

Right now, you can buy CBD extracts online all over the US, because it comes from the legal hemp plant having almost no THC. Think of hemp as the brother to its sister plant marijuana, the plant that can get you high. Right now, CBD products seem overpriced, perhaps due to the demand; more competition will help.

Historically, THC is what sells. Currently, the vast majority of weed plants are grown and raised to produce the highest THC levels, and relatively low CBD levels.

Thankfully, now growers and dispensaries are selling higher-CBD weed/hemp products, in addition to the weed products that may get you high. Without going into detail, small nightly doses of CBD cured my medical problems when 7 months of many different (and dangerous) doctor's RX pills could not. Here are some of the ways that CBD has helped others:

1) CBD might reverse alcohol-induced brain damage.

2) CBD might be a very effective treatment for social anxiety problems.

3) CBD may be an anti-tumor and anti-cancer supplement.

4) CBD may be a potent anti-psychotic/anti-schizophrenia medicine.

5) CBD helps certain people having mild seizures and/or shaking limb-syndromes.

6) CBD is legal, however you may find it only on the web. CBD comes in a variety of forms including oils, smoking, vaporizing, electronic-cigarettes, tinctures, food and drink (edibles), capsules, and chewing gum.

Uninformed people (including a shocking number of doctors) think that CBD is evil, some consider CBD to be a vitamin, and most consider it to be a medicine. CBD is legal because it does not get you high and has almost no abuse potential. CBD needs a lot more marketing and competition, to drive down the price of CBD extracts.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:21:17 AM by jbmac »

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 10:23:07 AM »
Great post. Thx for the read.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 01:32:55 PM »
If folks are looking for a good CBD product vendor, try here - http://canibdol.com/ (offline for maintenance right now, but they're legit  :Smokey:)

Great stuff, the prices are nice, and they use real, potent bud and extract the THC to make it legal to ship anywhere. Much better product than using industrial hemp as the base, etc.

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 02:34:24 PM »
If folks are looking for a good CBD product vendor, try here - http://canibdol.com/ (offline for maintenance right now, but they're legit  :Smokey:)

Great stuff, the prices are nice, and they use real, potent bud and extract the THC to make it legal to ship anywhere. Much better product than using industrial hemp as the base, etc.

:goodpost thx uruk...

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 10:32:51 AM »
Thank you thank you thank you ----- betting this is something that could enhance blending!  Safety-itize blending?  Will purchase this medicine ASAP.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 03:21:50 PM »
Most welcome, and always glad when I can contribute info to the site. Their prices compared to the competition make them a no brainier. Much higher CBD concentration then the others that I've found, and they use real bud compared to hemp oil or seeds. Looks like they toned the site down a bit to stay legit. Used to be able to order juice from specific strains like White Widow, etc. LOL!

This stuff really works, btw. I've taken it both orally and vaped it, but I made my own vape juice with their Canibdol drops (the 1/2 oz version.) Looks like they have their own vape juice offering now, too. May just have to try that one next... :Smokey:  A few drops of Canibdol with some red vein kratom before bed is mighty nice, too.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 03:46:03 PM »
Yes Uruk I'm looking at that vape juice right now... wow thats very tempting. Are there noticeable calming/anti inflammatory effects? I know the THC is gone so I'm not trying to get high, but Ive heard CBD helps depression/anxiety/insomnia so this has my interest piqued.

So basically how was your experience with the oral drops? The possible combinations are coming to me... cbd/kratom, cbd/kava, cbd/blends, cbd/tumeric... man I'm getting excited just thinking about it! Great suggestion uruk.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 03:59:08 PM »
Thanks for the link, more CBD per dollar than my local dispensery.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 04:15:48 PM »
Spicer - I've only tried the Canibdol oral drops thus far. Got the 1/2 oz "Mini" version in Cinnamon (http://canibdol.com/canibdol-oral-drops.html). Claims 1000 MG CBD in it, and I believe it. Recommended dose is 3/4 drops, and I can confirm that it indeed works. Very calming, and you will definitely know that its there. They even sent a warning with it that if you take 20/30 drops or so that it will be sleepy time, LOL. You will not get 'high' off of it, but you get that really chill/relaxed MJ feel off of it without the THC. I also tried putting some of the oil in a cheap clearomizer, and hitting off of that gives you the effects, too. A bit thick for vaping, but it works. Now that I think about it, I tried that before discovering the joys of JMX. A Canibdol/EJ combination may be in my near furture... :Smokey:

I may pick up some of the vape juice from the site, too. My only concern is that it states only 50 MG of CBD in it versus the 1000 MG in the oral drops. Since I already tried vaping juice with 1000 MG in it, I wonder how the 50 MG is going to stack up. My be worth the $20 experiment, though.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 04:21:55 PM »
Thanks for the link, more CBD per dollar than my local dispensery.

Most welcome, and I hope you enjoy it. Wish there were dispensaries in my state, dammit!

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 04:28:37 PM »
You read my mind regarding the CBD juice/JMX combo.

In regards to the 50mg of CBD in 20ml, I would assume that there is 50mg CBD per ml, which would equal 1000mg and matches the other products on the site. At least that would make the most sense to me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal