Author Topic: Some CBD benefits......  (Read 2389 times)

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Some CBD benefits......
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 04:32:54 PM »

You read my mind regarding the CBD juice/JMX combo.

In regards to the 50mg of CBD in 20ml, I would assume that there is 50mg CBD per ml, which would equal 1000mg and matches the other products on the site. At least that would make the most sense to me.

Looking at it that way, I bet you're right. As Tibs would say, 'Order made!'

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 04:59:58 PM »
I will be expecting a review!! ;)

And I will be getting some lebanese solid tomorrow which I will review myself

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2014, 09:29:59 PM »
Thanks for the link, more CBD per dollar than my local dispensery.

Most welcome, and I hope you enjoy it. Wish there were dispensaries in my state, dammit!

If there were you'd likely be complaining about their high prices like I do

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 09:32:13 PM »
I prefer RSO from good bud
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 01:15:32 PM »
Spicer - I've only tried the Canibdol oral drops thus far. Got the 1/2 oz "Mini" version in Cinnamon (http://canibdol.com/canibdol-oral-drops.html). Claims 1000 MG CBD in it, and I believe it. Recommended dose is 3/4 drops, and I can confirm that it indeed works. Very calming, and you will definitely know that its there. They even sent a warning with it that if you take 20/30 drops or so that it will be sleepy time, LOL. You will not get 'high' off of it, but you get that really chill/relaxed MJ feel off of it without the THC. I also tried putting some of the oil in a cheap clearomizer, and hitting off of that gives you the effects, too. A bit thick for vaping, but it works. Now that I think about it, I tried that before discovering the joys of JMX. A Canibdol/EJ combination may be in my near furture... :Smokey:

I may pick up some of the vape juice from the site, too. My only concern is that it states only 50 MG of CBD in it versus the 1000 MG in the oral drops. Since I already tried vaping juice with 1000 MG in it, I wonder how the 50 MG is going to stack up. My be worth the $20 experiment, though.

Received my 20ml vial of their cherry vaping juice today. Will test tonight along with jmx kaboom. :bear:
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2014, 01:41:25 PM »
Ooh very interested in hearing about your experience with that Simon

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 03:10:27 PM »
Yes please do tell simon --- I would order but am concerned about random testing....  Though I hear these oils don't trigger positives for thc.... I emailed that company asking about that, no reply that I can find...

Does anyone know, or have experience being tested on these oils?
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
Cool, Simon. Good luck with your experiment! Keep us posted. :stoned

Avoca - not sure what to tell you on that one, but there are trace amounts of THC in these products. Supposedly low enough to make them legal, but not sure if that is enough to make you pop positive on a test.

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »
Cool, Simon. Good luck with your experiment! Keep us posted. :stoned

Avoca - not sure what to tell you on that one, but there are trace amounts of THC in these products. Supposedly low enough to make them legal, but not sure if that is enough to make you pop positive on a test.

Last night I placed a 50/50 mixture of KaBoom by JMX with the cbd vaping juice. It mixed well and vaped nicely with its subtle cherry scent. Seems the effect was to give the jmx a more real feel..a stoney feel that seemed to increase the pleasure of jmx and duration. I felt no adverse effects but this was first trial. Going to continue to test with different ratios. I used the $20 50mg vial and not the 500mg.
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 11:12:09 AM »
 :goodpost

I figured it would add more of a body load so that makes sense. Seems like it would be good for a night vape then.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 02:26:27 PM »
Thanks for the report, Simon.

Sounds similar to what I experience when I use the oral drops while blending. Stonier, and takes the edge off a bit. :stoned

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2014, 12:00:43 AM »
Spicer - I've only tried the Canibdol oral drops thus far. Got the 1/2 oz "Mini" version in Cinnamon (http://canibdol.com/canibdol-oral-drops.html). Claims 1000 MG CBD in it, and I believe it. Recommended dose is 3/4 drops, and I can confirm that it indeed works. Very calming, and you will definitely know that its there. 

Alas, I think the Epic drops from hemp are not as good as from weed.  I do not understand it, but weed CDBs work better, maybe because they have more (albeit small amount of) THC?
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2014, 08:08:35 AM »
Spicer - I've only tried the Canibdol oral drops thus far. Got the 1/2 oz "Mini" version in Cinnamon (http://canibdol.com/canibdol-oral-drops.html). Claims 1000 MG CBD in it, and I believe it. Recommended dose is 3/4 drops, and I can confirm that it indeed works. Very calming, and you will definitely know that its there. 

Alas, I think the Epic drops from hemp are not as good as from weed.  I do not understand it, but weed CDBs work better, maybe because they have more (albeit small amount of) THC?

Could also be the CBD concentration in some of the other drops. I jumped on the Canibdol because their stuff has 1000 MG of CBD, or better, per bottle. Many of the other offerings I was looking at, largely made from hemp and/or hemp seed, have 100-150 MG CBD in them. Huge difference! And the Canibdol is cheaper than just about all of them. :horns up

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2014, 10:50:21 AM »
I want - NO! - I NEED some Canibdol drops NOW!  But damnit I get randomed.  Not to beat a dead horse here, but has anyone had experience getting drug tested while using these drops?

I know my company's test allows for some THC in case you're around it publicly (concert etc)....

Im afraid the Planet's going to leave me dry now, slow responses if at all etc.  Would be real nice to have these drops if im in the desert...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:53:22 AM by avoca »
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2014, 11:13:11 AM »
I think on the website it said you could show positive on a drug test. I would contact the vendor though if you really wanna make sure.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal