Author Topic: Some CBD benefits......  (Read 2390 times)

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Some CBD benefits......
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2015, 05:36:39 PM »
I view CBD as a tonic and vitamin for the body and THC for the mind.

It is pretty damn ironic that after 80 years of negative propaganda about weed being harmful it winds up being a natural wonder drug when the truth comes out. CBD can help your body in a multitude of ways with little to no negative side effects. Folks are fools not to take advantage of this natural gift.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2015, 05:45:19 PM »
CBD is great with all blends or juices. Really seems to round them out.

Agreed. I mix CBD e-juice with my JMX, etc. Very nice, and produces more vapor! :Smokey:

Interesting perspective. I've felt for a long time now that there was always a "missing element" in blends. They have always been very unfullfilling to me.  Today's higher potency street mj too seems to lack a certain "relaxation". Perhaps its the lack/low amount of CBDs in ratio to THC. I think it's great that all these new strains are being developed in closed, controlled environments. They really allow for the subtle nature of effects to be examined and give people all kinds of options for all kinds of ailments.

"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2015, 06:31:53 PM »
I've found a coupe of blends that mimicked the effects of a well balanced MJ strain along the way,  LHS' Toasted being the best example that I can think of. The pedicularis extracts added to that blend really gave it a nice relaxing MJ like feel. Miss that one... :stoned

As for the current lot of MJ, most strains traditionally sold on the black market were bred for maximum THC content without regard to the CBD element. That will get you one hell of a great high, but it will also be more anxiety/paranoia inducing without the CBD content to balance out the THC. Now that medical MJ is widely accepted/available, folks are realizing that the CBD content is pretty damn important, too. It's really the most important thing for medical purposes, so it's great to see more attention paid to it. Hopefully, we'll have an onslaught of well balanced breeds hit the market as legalization takes hold across the country.

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 10:57:48 AM by Uruk-High »

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2015, 10:47:36 AM »
Not a valid youtube URL
I honestly think that a lot of growers bred CBD out of their plants without realizing its benefits.  I also think that CBD rich plants will create a snowball effect for legalization, not stonewall (pun intended) it in any way.
"Although you come with saws and axes, in the end I shall grow over your graves."

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2015, 11:27:22 AM »
I was on the phone the other day with a local head shop .We were talking about kratom when this chick starts telling me that they sold CBD if I was interested .probably expensive as hell though .I didnt even think to ask the price.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2015, 11:38:05 AM »
I was on the phone the other day with a local head shop .We were talking about kratom when this chick starts telling me that they sold CBD if I was interested .probably expensive as hell though .I didnt even think to ask the price.

A lot of CBD vendors out there are ripping people off. Hopefully, the Omega Labs/Canibdol folks will get their website back up to speed soon. They are about the best deal I've found so far for a quality CBD product. I'm sure there are some other good ones out there, though.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2015, 11:59:02 AM »

A lot of CBD vendors out there are ripping people off. Hopefully, the Omega Labs/Canibdol folks will get their website back up to speed soon. They are about the best deal I've found so far for a quality CBD product. I'm sure there are some other good ones out there, though.

Yes, there are some interesting price discrepancies across the board for sure. When you combine that with looking for CBDs exclusively from buds, things can get a bit confusing.
I'm sure there will be vendors who misrepresent their products and will make claims that their CBDs are from sources which they aren't.  It can be a slippery slope for those that have to undergo drug testing as you mention Uruk. I signed up yesterday with Omega after an Indiana Jones-like quest to find their membership page but haven't heard back from them yet. They certainly seem serious about their products and I find it interesting how they make them  for specific ailments (pain, anti-depressant, etc). Price is obviously a concern and we all want the best deal. I think it's also important to check the dosage for the product and see how many doses one gets for their buck. The bottles are small, but so is the recommended dosage, so a 1oz bottle can have hundreds of doses, making it very affordable especially when compared against purchasing actual buds.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2015, 12:20:43 PM »

Yes, there are some interesting price discrepancies across the board for sure. When you combine that with looking for CBDs exclusively from buds, things can get a bit confusing.
I'm sure there will be vendors who misrepresent their products and will make claims that their CBDs are from sources which they aren't.  It can be a slippery slope for those that have to undergo drug testing as you mention Uruk. I signed up yesterday with Omega after an Indiana Jones-like quest to find their membership page but haven't heard back from them yet. They certainly seem serious about their products and I find it interesting how they make them  for specific ailments (pain, anti-depressant, etc). Price is obviously a concern and we all want the best deal. I think it's also important to check the dosage for the product and see how many doses one gets for their buck. The bottles are small, but so is the recommended dosage, so a 1oz bottle can have hundreds of doses, making it very affordable especially when compared against purchasing actual buds.

First thing I bought from Omega was there 1/2 oz bottle that has 1000 mg of CBD (same amount as the base 1 oz bottle.) When they say 3/4 drops will do it, they mean it! This stuff really works. I've also been happy with their Epiq Vape e-juice line. I picked up the mid range 750 mg version in Vanilla, and it plays very well with the JMX juice, etc.

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2015, 12:51:18 PM »

First thing I bought from Omega was there 1/2 oz bottle that has 1000 mg of CBD (same amount as the base 1 oz bottle.) When they say 3/4 drops will do it, they mean it! This stuff really works. I've also been happy with their Epiq Vape e-juice line. I picked up the mid range 750 mg version in Vanilla, and it plays very well with the JMX juice, etc.

Did you go for one of the types for specific ailments? I notice the "dark side of the moon" formula seems to be extra potent for pain relief.
I am looking for numerous benefits from CBDs, with a heavy focus on areas of mental health.  It would really be a dream come true to be able to address these issues appropriately and not have to always deal with accompanying psychoactive properties. I will certainly be reviewing any CBD products I try very intently and hope to provide some perspective for all on my own experiences. I'm really hoping this can open all kinds of doors for so many of us. It makes me really happy how children have benefited from CBDs and I think it expresses the heart of the legalization movement. 

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2015, 01:11:11 PM »

Did you go for one of the types for specific ailments? I notice the "dark side of the moon" formula seems to be extra potent for pain relief.
I am looking for numerous benefits from CBDs, with a heavy focus on areas of mental health.  It would really be a dream come true to be able to address these issues appropriately and not have to always deal with accompanying psychoactive properties. I will certainly be reviewing any CBD products I try very intently and hope to provide some perspective for all on my own experiences. I'm really hoping this can open all kinds of doors for so many of us. It makes me really happy how children have benefited from CBDs and I think it expresses the heart of the legalization movement. 

No, they weren't as diversified back then. Omega has definitely stepped it up a bit since. The Canibdol Mini found here is what I bought -

http://canibdol.com/canibdol-oral-drops.html

3/4 drops of that, and the relaxation sets in pretty quick. It's a great stress reliever like MJ is minus the high, so that may really work for you. Would stand to reason that the 3000 and 5000 mg options work that much better, but I have not tried them yet. I also find that their CBD e-juice minimizes/negates the anxiety that can come with blends/blend juices. It really does round out the experience for me, anyway.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2015, 01:39:30 PM »
Ugggghhhh, I am so fucking jelly. Will buy instantly when I get my transfer. Like b4i leave the parking lot lol
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2015, 02:39:15 PM »

No, they weren't as diversified back then. Omega has definitely stepped it up a bit since. The Canibdol Mini found here is what I bought -

http://canibdol.com/canibdol-oral-drops.html

3/4 drops of that, and the relaxation sets in pretty quick. It's a great stress reliever like MJ is minus the high, so that may really work for you. Would stand to reason that the 3000 and 5000 mg options work that much better, but I have not tried them yet. I also find that their CBD e-juice minimizes/negates the anxiety that can come with blends/blend juices. It really does round out the experience for me, anyway.

MMMm very interesting..checkin this one out me self,,

awesome Thread , Very informative.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2015, 12:45:17 PM »
Bumping this thread for those that are interested in the CBD site that I was mentioning, canibdol.com. The new site is open, and they have now gone private. No worries, they are still encouraging newcomers to join, but obviously they are having some issues with the man when selling out in the open. Legal does not mean free of government hassle, apparently. Go figure... :hammertime: :nannah:

Anyway, the new site is - olorganics.com.

You can request membership via the link, and you'll be damn happy that you did. I've reviewed the new site, and they have a bunch of killer new products in the mix - CBD Nectar, Honey Oil, and oils from specific strains again! Prices are still the best for the quality that I am aware of. I love this site... :stoned

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2015, 01:37:52 PM »
Bumping this thread for those that are interested in the CBD site that I was mentioning, canibdol.com. The new site is open, and they have now gone private. No worries, they are still encouraging newcomers to join, but obviously they are having some issues with the man when selling out in the open. Legal does not mean free of government hassle, apparently. Go figure... :hammertime: :nannah:

Anyway, the new site is - olorganics.com.

You can request membership via the link, and you'll be damn happy that you did. I've reviewed the new site, and they have a bunch of killer new products in the mix - CBD Nectar, Honey Oil, and oils from specific strains again! Prices are still the best for the quality that I am aware of. I love this site... :stoned

I requested membership from them and never heard back. That was about 2 weeks ago.
Their site has gotten even more screwy.
Now when I go to the "request membership" page. there is an audio sample of the famous "houston we have a problem"
Very strange
Have you been able to order anything from them?
I really need their products for psychiatric issues amongst others but my experience thus far has been EXTREMELY frustrating.
http://www.olorganics.com/request-account.html Clicking this brings up the somewhat disconcerting message.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 01:40:00 PM by Ozone »

Ozone

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2015, 09:57:03 PM »
Ugh, so I had to move recently and couldn't order from Omega Labs because of it until now.

I pull up their page and it's "under construction" again.

Really hope they are back up soon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal