Brain Candy > Ethnobotanicals

Mullien is awesome for colds or sinus blockage

(1/2) > >>

jbmac:
OMG, spent $4 on a quarter pound of dried mullien, and took one hit and it cleared me out really well, my sinuses are wide open with just one hit, wow!  I have a lifetime supply and it works better than any doctors or OTC substance. :tits3: :tits3:

KratomToke:
I have heard good things about the mullien!

avoca:
It grows wild all over the USA. Big fuzzy leaves coming out from the center, a clump of leaves on the ground. Then it makes a flower stalk, a few ft tall, with little yellow pretty pretties near the top.  I've heard locals call it lambs ear...

I keep some on hand always.  Though I no longer have seasonal lung gunk now that I kratom.  No seasonal bronchitis for the last 2 years whooohoooo.  Of course there is the addiction to deal with but it's so fucking lovely.  Really, I don't think it would be as fulfilling if it came completely free.  One ultimately pays some price for all things, kratom goes ahead and makes that price apparent and it's a worthy pursuit.  Now to keep it legal...

All smokers who do not kratom should keep some dried mullein on hand.  It's also good at bedtime, relaxing to smoke and I think tea is common also.  Fuck some pseudophed peeps, shouldnt need it with mullein.

GrindCandy:
4-5 mullien plants pop up in my yard every year

Galaxy Admin:
I went by my old house that flooded in 2011 and there is a giant mullein plant in the garage driveway right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version