Author Topic: salvia  (Read 1366 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: salvia
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 03:09:58 PM »
Buying from mystery vendors can be a bit worrisome - so easy to toss any ground plant material in with the k. Or spiked with pharms even (nightmare). Be careful peeps. But hey, synesters still walking around so it must be safe anway...
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 03:28:17 PM »
Buying from mystery vendors can be a bit worrisome - so easy to toss any ground plant material in with the k. Or spiked with pharms even (nightmare). Be careful peeps. But hey, synesters still walking around so it must be safe anway...
Me and all my friends including Skxlls have smoked the salvia from Goldofsunshine and Arenaethnobotanicals (All extracts ranging from 5-35x 7 grams) safely and tripped our faces off, a couple of us blacked out. None of us did anything crazy lol or even moved out of the room.. We smoked all of it.

A good environment and being with a tripsitter is very important with this strange psychedelic. It's really a harmless substance if you are mentally capable.
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 03:29:54 PM »
What about their Kratom? Ever tried it? Prices are sweet if it works.

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 03:33:36 PM »
Wowee kazowee, cheap kratom at gold of sunshine site. Different strain names also. May have to try a small order just to see... thanks!

I noticed that, too. Prices seem to good to be true. Anyone have an opinion on that? Also curious what their customer service is like, etc. Syn?
I've only used them for multiple Salvia purchases but it was of great quality and the customer service was quick. This was 8 months ago or something, though.
I can completely vouch recently for top grade product from medicinemanherbals.com though from California his products are shipped straight from Peru. Best Caapi extracts i've had and he's got all kinds of Syrian Rue harmalas that will trip your face off with his caapi extract.

His san pedro is powdered as well and 43$/100g... I suggest somebody order from him if they're interested in any of his stock. Perfect customer service and a friend. He does free priority shipping on all of his orders, and gives free samples every time. Loves buying from him.

Look for reviews of them, that's what I did before I ordered from them (I mostly only heard positive things) I do not know about their Kratom though. I haven't tried kratom yet.
I'm a psychedelic kinda dude.

What about their Kratom? Ever tried it? Prices are sweet if it works.
Who knows, his Salvia ia also very generously priced but it is standardized. I would bet that his other products are of nice quality as well. Look for reviews
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 03:35:17 PM by synester »
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 04:19:21 PM »
Thanks for the info, Syn.

I like phsychs, too, but I find I rarely have time for them these days. The salvia seems to get one too far gone for my tastes, though. Have had my share of cid and mushroom experiences along the way - good times! :tripping:

If you ever decide to try kratom, you just might like it. Best complement to MJ ever! Lasts a good while, too. Guess I'll just have to roll the dice with the GoS kratom in a week or two.

Ozric

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 09:37:10 PM »
SaLvia is a break from all reasonable reality. I literally believe (know) it breaks through the veil into the supernatural world. Acid and other like ilk (Mesc, shrooms, peyote) will get close to the veil but salvia will crash the party. I wouldn't view it as a high though more so an experience. Personally I would strongly consider the consequences of having a spiritual (non savory) entity attached to you from stepping over. I know that sounds like crazy talk but you have been advised :)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 09:46:43 PM »
Salvia . you may not make it back all the way.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 09:49:13 PM »
salvia turned me gay

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2014, 02:33:17 AM »
I am not sure what year it was , between the

YEARS OF 2000-2014

But I got myself some Salvia one time. And I can't remember how much I bought , But I chewed it up, in a ball type deal. I was in the bathroom, and I was noticing, visuals, spinning wheels, is the best way I can describe it. -- ALONG WITH SMOKING IT AT THE SAME TIME!

Somehow I made it to the living room, I was so fucked up, I couldn't believe it. It was so different than anything I had ever tried, that I wasn't scared over the experience, but I knew I was in for a ride, I was not ready for. It seemed to last awhile. And it seemed like all visuals, revolved around, spinning something, it was an AWAKENING EXPERIENCE. I did not freak out, I was way to fucked up to freak out,

I just remember the next morning I woke up, And I was so glad I had not cooked anything in the kitchen that would have burned my place down!

But once was enough for me, I mean SHROOMS, can be strong, but not the same experience, at all, SHROOMS I can control to a point!

Ozric

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2014, 06:46:02 PM »
Yeah with most other hallucinogens there is still an anchor to reality even if it becomes minimal at best...with salvia your just floating out there...somewhere. I just know one time when I exhaled all of a sudden it was as if a cool breeze filled the room as I watched my own body blow away like particles in the wind, and the next thing I know some womans voice is guiding me along on this far out journey that seemed to last like
many hours and was in actuality like 6 minutes. That was the first time I did it and I had absolutely no perception of the real surroundings of the living room I was in at the time, so I have no idea how others are able to walk around and have any clue...lol. I did it for a total of maybe 4 times total over a one year period and that was enough for me. It wasnt something I thought man let me hit that again... there was a period of time to process things that had to happen for me, and I literally didnt need the other 3 experiences...but I did it with friends who wanted to try it so I sat for them and they sat for me...always good to have a sitter to keep ya from wandering off or banging your head or whatever.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2014, 09:48:28 PM »
http://www.salvia.net/en/usage.htm

http://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/organic-salvia-divinorum-c-1.html?ref=17

WE CANNOT SHIP SALVIA TO AUSTRALIA, ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, COLORADO, CONNETICUT, DELAWARE, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, GUAM, HAWAII, INDIANA, ILLINOIS, KANSAS, KENTUCKY, LOUISIANA, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, MISSISSIPPI, MISSOURI, NEBRASKA, NORTH CAROLINA, NORTH DAKOTA, OHIO, OKLAHOMA, PENNSYLVANIA, SOUTH DAKOTA, TENNESSEE, VERMONT, VIRGINIA, WISCONSIN OR WYOMING.

Why don't they just say who they CAN ship to since there's more than half the states on there that they won't ship to?

I guess they would have to name every country then huh? Damnit. Nevermind.

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 10:12:43 AM »
haha..I know......

I have to have a friend in Cali send me any I want...but I hardly ever get the craving, and a small tube of 50X has lasted me for years.

lakaiordiex

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • layin the BOOM!!!!
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2014, 07:19:26 PM »
Yea definitly should not do this stuff on the regular!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal