Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 2768 times)

Enigma

• TGL Member
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2014, 09:46:32 AM »
Thanks Queen  :weedpass: have a great day  :)
Still Don't Give a Rat's Ass... :)

Nature Boy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2014, 01:20:08 PM »
What's up Enigma cool name used to be one of my favorites Welcome to Planet X Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
The trick to being a good stalker is always having weed.

If they catch you stalking just say "wanna smoke some weed?",

If they say "no"... fuck em.

You don't need that kinda negativity in your life.

Enigma

• TGL Member
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2014, 02:14:24 PM »
Thanks Nature Boy :) Have a great day!!

Enigma

• TGL Member
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 11:34:19 PM »
Hey Queen, glad to hear... It's been a bit chilly here, but looking forward to a warm up in the next few day without the humidity (I'm a weather bitch)...I love the beauty this time of year..and although i'm not a fan of winter, the snow can be beautiful at times. Not too excited over winter coming, don't like the cold...brrrr! I hibernate as much as I can in the winter...I'm a grumpy grizzly lol. My bones/body are done with shivering...escaping NY in a few years :)! I second the extinction of the skeeters...flies and spiders can go too. Skeeters are going to be the death of humans...they say "it's the little things that kill".  It's hockey season so that's another plus...don't get into the pumpkin craze, do like cider/mills and things "autumn". Probably getting "wordy" lol...don't know "forum etiquette" yet...and hopefully the file attached works. It's a view from Bald Mountain NY during a hike...Hope your week continues to be awesome!!  :dance

Enigma

• TGL Member
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2014, 02:08:54 PM »
Thanks Slip :weed-pass
      How's everyone? Puck finally drops for the start of the Rangers hockey season!!! I think I'm prepared for the stress, anxiety and panic attacks  :smokin...gorgeous autumn day in CNY! Enjoy it while you can! Have a great one.. :)

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
I'm glad that hockey season is back as well. Unfortunately my Atlanta Thrashers were run by the shitty Atlanta Spirit and couldn't promote them to save their lives. Now I don't have a team in the NHL and Im not enjoying it as much :( Boston vs Philly was good last night.

Our local hockey league starts back in two weeks or so, so thats something to look forward to!

Enigma

• TGL Member
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2014, 08:11:42 PM »
Thanks Wiz :) have a great night!
   Hey Spicer, yeah that must have sucked when the Thrashers were moved. Hard to make it as a "new" team without the proper promotions and build a loyal fan base. I don't see hockey as a warm state sport. Dev and I  go to a local college hockey games and we have several AHL teams nearby...great location to live to get your hockey fix :)  Great time of year (minus chilly temps and the darker earlier)...hockey, SOA and Walking Dead! Go Rangers!!
     Have a great night...  :thecarlton:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal