Author Topic: The Interview  (Read 1224 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
The Interview
« on: December 25, 2014, 10:09:31 PM »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

mrwiggles

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
Re: The Interview
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 09:33:52 AM »
I was a bit sad none of my local theaters had it, but from what my brother said, it wasn't that good of a film. Seemed like it was all hype and no substance. I'll probably still watch it since I'm sure I'll enjoy it plenty with some green by my side.

mrwiggles

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 10:09:32 AM »
I would totally smoke a bowl with him and James Franco!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »
I was a bit sad none of my local theaters had it, but from what my brother said, it wasn't that good of a film. Seemed like it was all hype and no substance. I'll probably still watch it since I'm sure I'll enjoy it plenty with some green by my side.

I think that pretty much most of what they have going for them are these korean threats, soon as that is gone the movie will be taking it's scheduled showing on TV, later on next year
       The koreans shoulda fought back by making their own movie about offing our fake prez, or better yet just offing him

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 04:51:33 PM »

I think that pretty much most of what they have going for them are these korean threats, soon as that is gone the movie will be taking it's scheduled showing on TV, later on next year
       The koreans shoulda fought back by making their own movie about offing our fake prez, or better yet just offing him

I don't think NK has the money to be funding something like that   :rollingonasslaughing:
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

Lynx

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Herbologist
    • https://fireherbalincense.net
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »
It's super funny! It is kinda dumb (and at some points it gets sorta ridiculous), but that's the kind of movie it is and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  :Smokey:

future perfekt

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
  • I'm a party aminal without a party!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2014, 07:06:56 PM »
I've only watched part of it so far, I laughed quite a bit and it takes alot to make me laugh usually. I've not been a fan of either of their type of movies before, but I've enjoyed it so far. It seems either you like the movie or not from what I've seen from others.

"They hate us cause they anus"
"John Kerry, that oak tree looking mofo"
"For the record, I don't have stank dick"

(I think those are the lines lol)
)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(
I don't do anything illegal, anything I say is all made up of fabricated stories. Believe me. =-)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2014, 08:43:19 PM »

I don't think NK has the money to be funding something like that   :rollingonasslaughing:

They don't need money, they got the Super Soldier, dude will be all methed up just like the nazis. Anybody who has done meth knows there's magic inside

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2014, 04:58:44 PM »
It's super funny! It is kinda dumb (and at some points it gets sorta ridiculous), but that's the kind of movie it is and I thoroughly enjoyed it!  :Smokey:

I just finished it..pretty good..nothing incredible.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2014, 11:23:41 PM »
This movie was typical hollywood garbage IMO, only found a couple parts funny and the rest of it was a waste of time

I concur with that brilliant analysis sir.  :beers:

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2014, 12:43:38 AM »
Ya it was pretty bad.. I watched it on Christmas Eve with my family

My mom liked it tho

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2014, 07:27:59 PM »
Funny thing is that those hacks brought in more publicity than it would've gotten without the controversy. Even at the expense of Sony employee's information getting released, I heard that digitally it made over $15m.

I honestly hope more movies can be released like that. You get fucked up the ass at the theaters.. you gotta pay for expensive tickets, ridiculous popcorn and drink prices, and still have to sit through product and brand advertisements. Getting sick of all the goddamn ads everywhere. Hate to see how advertisement will be 50 years from now, probably will have billboards set up outside of your house's window lol

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2014, 08:10:59 PM »
Funny thing is that those hacks brought in more publicity than it would've gotten without the controversy. Even at the expense of Sony employee's information getting released, I heard that digitally it made over $15m.

I honestly hope more movies can be released like that. You get fucked up the ass at the theaters.. you gotta pay for expensive tickets, ridiculous popcorn and drink prices, and still have to sit through product and brand advertisements. Getting sick of all the goddamn ads everywhere. Hate to see how advertisement will be 50 years from now, probably will have billboards set up outside of your house's window lol

Fuckin A  :lama:

Comedian CK Louis now releases his newest stuff himself digitally so ppl pay a fair price. This business model would thrive easily if it was mainstream.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 08:12:43 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 02:35:10 PM »
Like Gabe, the owner of Steam, said - "Piracy is almost always a service problem and not a pricing problem". I would have to agree, I've got so many unneeded games on Steam that I dont even play, but bought just because of the price and convenience

mrwiggles

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 02:42:51 PM »
With more people owning massive TVs and surround sound systems, I wouldn't be surprised if more films are released like the Interview. Some of us just don't care for movie theaters.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal