Author Topic: Strawberry Cough weed?  (Read 699 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Strawberry Cough weed?
« on: January 01, 2015, 07:47:47 PM »
My health problem is greatly helped by productive coughs, Strawberry Cough seems the best medicine for me?  Thoughts?     :ineeddrugs
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
Re: Strawberry Cough weed?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 08:12:34 PM »
Get some BHO/dabs if you really want to cough, and a dab rig or G-pen. Much more productive coughing than weed lol
ask your dispensary for some of their best dabs and pick up an oil rig from a headshop or a g-pen off ebay
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 09:19:29 PM »
honestly, I bought a bunch of expensive rigs and nails and kept being disappointed. I ended up building my best rig out of a nice microbong, a male to female 12mm adapter, and a 3 piece titanium nail with a bowl in the center, not the nail style. I love it.

This guy. so awesome. WAY better than the hole in the center style. I'm not dripping a bunch of oil into my rig and wasting it anymore... and it hold heat for a nice long time.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 09:42:32 PM »
Stoner inventiveness, damn I love to see it! :clapping:

MacGuyver stayed high and I know it...

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 09:56:04 PM »
honestly, I bought a bunch of expensive rigs and nails and kept being disappointed. I ended up building my best rig out of a nice microbong, a male to female 12mm adapter, and a 3 piece titanium nail with a bowl in the center, not the nail style. I love it.

This guy. so awesome. WAY better than the hole in the center style. I'm not dripping a bunch of oil into my rig and wasting it anymore... and it hold heat for a nice long time.
That's the same kind of nail I use on my micropiece haha, domeless nails are the best. I use a Titanowl, cheap and off Ebay. Has lasted me over a year so far and will have more years of enjoying it to come  :passing-joint:
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 03:39:22 PM »
OMG!   Found strawberry cough at a local dispensory, took 1 puff and coughed up a ton of phlem, peed, now I can eat without fear, FUCK Kaiser, 1 puff did not get me high but works better than anything else, woo hoo I am saved!
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 09:50:56 PM »
OMG!   Found strawberry cough at a local dispensory, took 1 puff and coughed up a ton of phlem, peed, now I can eat without fear, FUCK Kaiser, 1 puff did not get me high but works better than anything else, woo hoo I am saved!
Get some dabs if you want to really cough  :10_7_5: and get high..

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 09:53:10 PM »
My health problem is greatly helped by productive coughs, Strawberry Cough seems the best medicine for me?  Thoughts?     :ineeddrugs

:weedspin  My Dr. said it cures what ails you so Smoke it Up!   :weedspin

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 12:53:03 AM »
OMG, sheetrock damage like once happened before - I think I blacked out due to not enough oxygen or maybe the Strawberry cough which
is the only medicine that causes me to vent all trapped mucus, it's like drano. I am not stoned at least not much. but 1 hit made me fall back
and damage sheetrock, will try to fix without wife finding out... sigh, sick, the cure is so strong but it is  a cure. sigh.

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 03:43:06 AM »
OMG, sheetrock damage like once happened before - I think I blacked out due to not enough oxygen or maybe the Strawberry cough which
is the only medicine that causes me to vent all trapped mucus, it's like drano. I am not stoned at least not much. but 1 hit made me fall back
and damage sheetrock, will try to fix without wife finding out... sigh, sick, the cure is so strong but it is  a cure. sigh.
yeah i've broken lots of shit fucked up, sucks it happens when you're stoned

SUBBOSS

• SUBBOSS
  • TGL PhD
  • Long, Deep and Continuously
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2015, 10:36:02 AM »
someone buried an oz in their backyard
Family means nobody left behind!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2015, 11:52:23 AM »

Sounds like a great time to hang a new poster!

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 12:24:13 PM »
sorry to report that I was not stoned, it's just strawberry cough makes me expel mucus so fast ("my fault, I ate a big dinner) that I think
I simply could not breath and blacked out like sleep apnea - strawberry cough is not to blame - it's just 2000 times more effective at removing
mucus, sometimes faster than I want.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2015, 02:04:39 PM »
sorry to report that I was not stoned, it's just strawberry cough makes me expel mucus so fast ("my fault, I ate a big dinner) that I think
I simply could not breath and blacked out like sleep apnea - strawberry cough is not to blame - it's just 2000 times more effective at removing
mucus, sometimes faster than I want.

Maybe you should mix it with some regular weed

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »
thannks Jones, OMG if you ever have chest congestion, take a mucinex and a puff of strawberry cough and you will be cleaned out like drano,
nothing in the world is so strong, amazing how powerful certain strains of medical MJ are - do not get me high but clear mucus where no doctor
pills can.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal