Author Topic: Korean Girls Rate American Snacks  (Read 1624 times)

LightEchoes

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL PhD
Re: Korean Girls Rate American Snacks
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 05:37:13 AM »
Congratulate Me, I just got banned from yet another forum!
I said Target was run by muslims. Sticks and Stones, Ouch, I mean for G-ds sake Mod Please Delete this if it'll get me banned, Thanx

LOL I am not sure if it is run by Muslims. (I am thinking my store, not the whole company) I can tell you this.....the leadership is completely useless.  They get into their positions by being total assholes to other people.  I think the worse you treat others the more likely you are to get promoted.  I will pass on all that crap, and just do what I do.

-WMJ

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 11:22:15 AM »
And if it was ran by muslims would that make any difference?

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 11:58:28 AM »

Not as long as they aren't radicals. My favorite pizza place was run by Muslims 20 years ago. When you spent 430 or more, you got a free homemade chocolate bunt cake. Those are fucking delicious!.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 02:41:52 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 12:11:02 PM »

To some folks, it just might. Until the moderate muslims make a concerted effort to purge the radicals from their ranks, folks may just want to stay away from muslims altogether. Seems rational to me. I'm certainly not going to give my dollars to any muslims that back the likes of the muslim brotherhood, ISIS/ISIL, al qaeda, etc. if I can avoid doing so.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 12:44:04 AM »

To some folks, it just might. Until the moderate muslims make a concerted effort to purge the radicals from their ranks, folks may just want to stay away from muslims altogether. Seems rational to me. I'm certainly not going to give my dollars to any muslims that back the likes of the muslim brotherhood, ISIS/ISIL, al qaeda, etc. if I can avoid doing so.

Become self-employed and get a good accountant, works for me every year!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 12:15:28 AM »

Way I understand it, the Radical Muslims are the True Believers, and the moderate muslims are the hypocrites!

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 12:30:59 AM »
Then you clearly understand wrong.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 08:33:05 AM »

Way I understand it, the Radical Muslims are the True Believers, and the moderate muslims are the hypocrites!

To some degree, this is true. The fundamental difference between Christianity and Islam is that the former was founded by a peaceful guy while the latter was founded by a guy that ran around and converted folks via the end of a scimitar. Now, there were plenty of good Christians that ran around and converted folks via violent means throughout history, as well, but that was all done in the name of Jesus versus by the man himself. The prophet of Islam, on the other hand, was most certainly a very violent man when he walked the planet. Taken in this context, the radicals of today are definitely emulating their prophet in a more historically accurate manner.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2015, 10:07:48 PM »

To some degree, this is true. The fundamental difference between Christianity and Islam is that the former was founded by a peaceful guy while the latter was founded by a guy that ran around and converted folks via the end of a scimitar. Now, there were plenty of good Christians that ran around and converted folks via violent means throughout history, as well, but that was all done in the name of Jesus versus by the man himself. The prophet of Islam, on the other hand, was most certainly a very violent man when he walked the planet. Taken in this context, the radicals of today are definitely emulating their prophet in a more historically accurate manner.

Both crazy are middle-eastern religions. Fanatics of either sect are scary. The non-fanatics are fine by my book.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2015, 10:36:25 PM »
wtf does any of this have to do with korea girls

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 10:41:29 PM »
wtf does any of this have to do with korea girls

aren't koreans christian? I swear there is a korean christian church down the block from my house.
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 10:47:48 PM »
there is a korean baptist church near my house

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 10:51:54 PM »
there is a korean baptist church near my house

Watched 22 Jump street earlier. Vietnamese Jesus was cracking my shit up! :rollingonasslaughing:

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal