Author Topic: EX-PHARMA SALES REP SPEAKS:WE ARE TRAINED TO MISINFORMED THE DRUGS ARE DANGEROUS  (Read 470 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 06:30:15 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

skush

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego."

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I have known 2 wholesale drug rep sales people, both told me that when they were hired their bosses told them that
if they wanted to stay healthy they should Never ingest any of the drugs they were selling.

Hey, it's not like big pharma doesn't want You to get well
it's just that none of the things they sell will make You that way

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
 :goodpost

No shocker here based on my experience. Psychiatrists are nothing but government sanctioned drug pushers for big pharma as far as I am concerned.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Meh, a lot of them are exactly that Uruk but theres some good ones too, diamonds in the rough so to speak. Same with therapists or psychologists. I went to a psychiatrist one time who was awful, I told her that all the ssris I tried made me feel like shit, suicidal and lethargic and no drive at all, and this idiot wanted me to try Paxil, one of the strongest (and short acting) ssris on the market. She insisted on it, so I took the script and just threw it away and never went back. What can someone get out of not listening to your patients?

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
I'd like to think that, Spicer, but I don't like what I have seen in my limited experience with them. I personally have not had to go to a psychiatrist for treatment; but, my relatives have, and I went along for the ride on more than one occasion. I was pretty damn shocked by what I saw.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Well 25 years ago for a very brief time I had Cigna health insurance. I went to the Dr to give my new insurance a try. My Dr was at least 90 fucking years old, he asked me
Do You have any allergies? I say, "Yes, I am allergic to penicillin." He says Ok, I will write You a script, fill out these papers. He wrote me a script for penicillin--I cancelled
my policy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal