Author Topic: Can Someone on Here Make me a Website?  (Read 706 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Can Someone on Here Make me a Website?
« on: May 28, 2015, 02:08:27 AM »
I currently have a website but it was partly created by LinkNow Media and they started some shit with me last week. Now I'm thinking I should have another one made up,
that cannot be taken away from me, or kidnapped and held for ransom. It will be a simple one-page website that details my work and I want to pay the majority of the costs with
money. Anyhow I need someone who can basically just mostly copy my old site, which is still up & running
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:03:20 AM by jones »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Can Someone on Here Make me a Website?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 12:41:59 PM »
There was a new ban enacted in Jan/Feb of this year that caused all makers and websites to reformulate in the US. Selling 2-4 year old blends with old formulations would be illegal, and dangerous to your customers and yourself, would it not? Sounds like something you would want to take to a DNM and not a clearnet website. 

They aren't for sale, only trade. Anyhow I don't mind paying cash, I just thought someone might prefer the real to what is currently available

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 01:39:29 PM »
There was a new ban enacted in Jan/Feb of this year that caused all makers and websites to reformulate in the US. Selling 2-4 year old blends with old formulations would be illegal, and dangerous to your customers and yourself, would it not? Sounds like something you would want to take to a DNM and not a clearnet website.

we are 100% private here. no new members for almost 2 years except known former members of TGL. We are good but TY for your concern.

Jones needs a simple site and I got it covered.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 09:05:49 PM »
You think because the site is private and hasn't accepted new members here in a while that it still isn't watched by LE with accounts that are 2 years old or have been here longer? This website doesn't even have an SSL certificate and I see no HTTPS connections being made. It's all cleartext man.... but as long as it's okay with you guys...good luck.

why are you such a fucking deuce bag? I can't stand know-it-alls. That's the one fucking thing I won't tolerate. I didn't say we were a secure site that is not being indexed did I? I mean that all members here (with the exception of you right now)  I know personally. If LEO wants to look in here they have to go the back door way through the host with a warrant. If there are NARC members here they aren't going to get much.

You guys? It sounds like you are on the outside looking in. WTF are you doing here besides criticizing us? Your account name speaks for itself.

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2015, 09:47:10 PM »
Yeah talk about sketchy with that name + post content combo

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 03:05:59 AM »
I really think if le wanted to bust someone on here that they would have by now. We are small fry anyhow, this isn't some 'silk road' get what you want here site

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 08:08:14 PM »
Well Acid already pmed me and let me know that he has no interest in old blends and his price will be CASH UP. I hope You can feel better now
    I'm sorry I farted all over Your paranoia
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:09:54 PM by jones »

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 08:41:50 PM »
There are 154 members here, you seriously can say without a doubt you know them all personally? You and I know that can't be completely accurate.
   Wrong.

You seem to know more about the forum than I do.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:23:34 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 09:16:51 PM »
There is more than one admin here also. Acid brought alot of members here.  But security is looked at as a whole by the complete forum staff.  When I ask you to delete pms it is in the rare case we are breached/hacked. CYA
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:59:48 PM by Swisha »

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »
between us we do know everyone here...I remember Throwawytoday from the old days..

are we completely safe? we think so.....but yeah there is always the possibility that there is a worm in our midst .... but I don't  deal with anybody I don't know personally.

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 06:13:20 PM »
Those of us who predate the Internet may have less personal info about themselves on the net than younger folks, but with a few pieces of info like name and address you can find out a lot very easily... If you spent any amount of time on this forum I'm sure Admins have done due diligence and Know whats up with you to at least a reasonable extent. if you don't like it you don't have to be here. I've accepted and gotten over this despite my screaming urge to never give anyone an easily tracked piece of information about myself.

really, the younger you are the more tracks you leave on the net due to the way things have evolved. Or if you are older and don't realize that nothing you are doing is ever completely private -just watch what a trainwreck it is when you grandma discovers Facebook

Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal