Author Topic: How I got into Blends  (Read 1162 times)

SINISTER420

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
How I got into Blends
« on: February 28, 2013, 07:59:23 PM »
I want to share my story when it came to Blends. Back in 2007 I remember giving Blends a try, so I saw this one blend that was advertised as the The world's strongest legal bud or something like that, I don't remember what the name of it was or what site it was from, but I smoked it and I felt nothing at all. I was beyond disappointed and I stuck to good old MJ. Fast forward to 2012, my main mj supplier quit and I was in panic mode, luckily I discovered TGL where I herd there is actually some legit Blends out there. I ordered Relax 6X by midnight blends and I packed it into my biggest bowl to capacity, basically thinking that I'm going to waste my money. When I smoked about 3-4 hits, my ego was in check. I had to take like 1 and a half hour  break before I was able to go back finish the entire bowl. Ever since then I have ordered from the Dude, Mr. Kosh, and a bunch of other places. 

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
Re: How I got into Blends
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »
Welcome to spiced.be sinister420, glad you made over here it after the incident at the other forum!

I remember when I first got into blends. I got into them because MJ suppliers in my area are MAJOR DOUCHE BAGS and they'd always rip me off big time. My first blend was Legal Herbal Shop's chillin xxx which blew my mind! That was pre-LJ though and I've never found anything as good since.

FSU

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »
I always made sure I  picked it up off the digi's so I could see how fat it was.

Dashneo

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 09:37:48 AM »
I always made sure I  picked it up off the digi's so I could see how fat it was.

By major douche bags I mean they wouldn't even use a digi if I demanded them to cuz they knew it was short. Unfortunately, I would either have to deal with it or go without green. Now thanks to blends I don't have to make that choice! Imagine how happy I was when I discovered blends

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 12:53:02 PM »
I want to share my story when it came to Blends. Back in 2007 I remember giving Blends a try, so I saw this one blend that was advertised as the The world's strongest legal bud or something like that, I don't remember what the name of it was or what site it was from, but I smoked it and I felt nothing at all. I was beyond disappointed and I stuck to good old MJ. Fast forward to 2012, my main mj supplier quit and I was in panic mode, luckily I discovered TGL where I herd there is actually some legit Blends out there. I ordered Relax 6X by midnight blends and I packed it into my biggest bowl to capacity, basically thinking that I'm going to waste my money. When I smoked about 3-4 hits, my ego was in check. I had to take like 1 and a half hour  break before I was able to go back finish the entire bowl. Ever since then I have ordered from the Dude, Mr. Kosh, and a bunch of other places. 

Sounds like you were damn lucky not to have had another hit that first time, or you'd have od'd for sho.
     I made the mistake of not respecting the power of Midknight's 6X Strawberry Fields before, def takes practice

midknight_blends

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 06:10:56 PM »
Our story sounds eerily familiar. I was the same way, first time with blends way back was a joke, no actives. Fast forward 2012 and my boy had me grasping for reality after turning me onto something called Zombie Matter, and Hypnotik. Good times :Smokey

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal