Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
Re: Sad
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 02:12:57 PM »
 :joint :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :rolling:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 03:45:18 PM »
Words cannot express ------ what we've all been through, very sad indeed.  After all's said and Done I want to know why we are persecuted.  None of this headless monster theory, I think it was always well planned and coordinated to fuck our lives up. Why?...
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 04:05:59 PM »
Words cannot express ------ what we've all been through, very sad indeed.  After all's said and Done I want to know why we are persecuted.  None of this headless monster theory, I think it was always well planned and coordinated to fuck our lives up. Why?...

It's all about power and control. Drinking makes one stupid, not give a crap, and easy to control. Smoking weed opens one's mind to new things and encourages one to question the way things are. The powers that be cannot have any of that going on... :snoop:

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 11:52:34 PM »

In a couple of words: Easy Pickings

Cops will readily admit that generally more danger exists busting someone for a DWI on alcohol. Folks high on pot almost always come along
peaceably, and when their possessions are stolen by law enforcement they don't object half as much. Cops would much rather bust a stoner
than any kind of Real criminal, stoners rarely shoot at cops, because they are largely peaceful, peaceable people & they usually have some stuff worth stealing

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal