Author Topic: throwawaytoday has been banned  (Read 2071 times)

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
Re: throwawaytoday has been banned
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 05:58:06 PM »
And choose a better alias next time.

:rollingonasslaughing:

Some people just really get out of hand at times and let their true colors show. Fortunately they showed through when they did.

Ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

:joybob:

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 07:13:50 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for setting him off with my desire to trade. It really seemed to make him fall right off his nut, then after that he started getting all scary

So i guess he chose not to be affiliated with the alleged insecurity of this site. Not by his choice though ultimately LOL

Some people never know when to shut the fuck up and stop poking the hornets nest.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 07:30:23 PM »
I kinda feel sorry for setting him off with my desire to trade. It really seemed to make him fall right off his nut, then after that he started getting all scary

So i guess he chose not to be affiliated with the alleged insecurity of this site. Not by his choice though ultimately LOL

Some people never know when to shut the fuck up and stop poking the hornets nest.

I can't help it, I guess

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 11:35:13 PM »
You know we don't like to do this and make every effort not to but this member had to go after today's event. He admitted to taking screen shots of our shout box conversations!! WTF happens to these people?? I think this is the 3rd member that was caught doing this. He has mad ramblings the last few days and his hostility in the shoutbox added nails to an already closed coffin. Sorry to see you go. I used to think you were a solid member.

good riddance to bad rubbish. thanks for looking out for us, Acid.  :lips:

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2015, 03:26:48 PM »
throwawaytoday was old school....but has ben separate for a long time.

and the paranoid anger rush almost always ends in someone getting in trouble...usually older peeps or new peeps trying to make new connections and getting frustrated that is doesn't happen overnight

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2015, 06:03:42 PM »

I can't help it, I guess
Jones=resident hornets nest poker from way back. Even on TGL LOL. If jones can  go this long on a forum without getting banned, anyone can do it.  :rollingonasslaughing:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:36:29 PM by Swisha »
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2015, 12:47:57 AM »

I can't help it, I guess
Jones=resident hornets nest poker from way back. Even on TGL LOL. If jones can  go this long on a forum without getting banned, anyone can do it.  :rollingonasslaughing:

Thing is This forum is the only one that hasn't banned me
I just got banned from my last forum last week
IDK why exactly, but I been banned from over 50 forums. They can't All be accidents, can they?

Honestly, i don't know what it is, but it's really there

Can I blame my head injury?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:52:03 AM by jones »

AMeanOne

• TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2015, 02:07:50 AM »
Im sure theyre not all accidents..... ;)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2015, 02:23:18 AM »

He went down the same road as "Sam the Rocker", "Stoned Quotes", "WalterWhite" and "Sharkeisha !!!!!

future perfekt

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Shaman
  • I'm a party aminal without a party!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2015, 09:20:33 AM »
I saw 1 post in the shoutbox from him, hadn't seen him before I don't believe. No idea what he said or did, but the screenshots thing isn't cool.

)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(
I don't do anything illegal, anything I say is all made up of fabricated stories. Believe me. =-)

Subgenius

• TGL Veterans
  • TGL Master
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2015, 04:09:27 PM »
Sharkeisha took photos of screenshots too... like totally uncool man

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 02:01:24 PM »

I can't help it, I guess

IDK why exactly, but I been banned from over 50 forums. They can't All be accidents, can they?

you need a new "hobby".

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 06:17:59 PM »

I can't help it, I guess

you need a new "hobby".

Yeah, like what?

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 06:30:39 PM »
I think if Jones took up selling instruments that double as a gun he could increase his business. Sell items like they conceal and carry in their cases in the Antonio Banderas  Desperado movie. Say hello to my guitar. No wait its an semi automatic. Deceptive case. Goodbye.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 07:25:32 PM »
I think if Jones took up selling instruments that double as a gun he could increase his business. Sell items like they conceal and carry in their cases in the Antonio Banderas  Desperado movie. Say hello to my guitar. No wait its an semi automatic. Deceptive case. Goodbye.

I already had my gun store closed by the feds,
   I still sell ammo & switchblades

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal