Author Topic: Amazing Autism CBD Story  (Read 322 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Amazing Autism CBD Story
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:20:28 PM »
This Boy Didn’t Speak For The First 9 Years Of His Life. What Made Him Talk Is Illegal…
News & PoliticsUpliftingJune 25, 2015 0 1309

Imagine having a child that didn’t speak a single word for the first 9 years of his life. It would be troubling, I’m sure. But that’s the exact situation that Abiel and Gladys Santiago experienced with their son, Kalel.

Kalel was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer as a baby, and then at the age of 3 was diagnosed with nonverbal autism.

“While he was in the hospital, we noticed he didn’t speak at all and had some behavior that wasn’t right,” says Abiel Santiago. “Like hand flapping and walking on his toes.”

“But we waited until he was three and cancer-free to look at his behavior,” Santiago continued.

The family went through an exhausting list of therapies for Kalel but nothing seemed to help. They even did surf-therapy. Eventually, they were introduced to cannabinoid therapy with cannabidiol oil, or CBD. In some cases, CBD has shown helpful in reducing symptoms associated with epilepsy and autism.

Kalel’s parents brought home some oil and began administering it twice a day. On the second day, the nonverbal autistic boy spoke his first words in his 9 years of life. He made vowel sounds and eventually told his mother that he loved her.

CBD oil has proven particularly effective in young people, but it’s controversial for minors. It’s created from cannabis, a plant considered illegal in many states, including at the federal level. The FDA warns that CBD oil is not regulated and won’t deem it safe for use.

“[CBD] oils can be effective,” Said Martin Lee, director of Project CBD. “We would suggest, however, that anyone who is seeking such products should try to access CBD oil derived from cannabis rather than industrial hemp, which is not an optimal source for CBD.”

Source http://higherperspectives.com/kalel-santiago/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:24:01 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Amazing Autism CBD Story
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 10:19:32 PM »
Unbelievable!! What a miracle!!

now how do ya make the kid be quiet again?

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 09:07:33 AM »
 :goodpost

This is pretty damn amazing! How can marijuana not be legal across the country yet? :weedspin

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 12:20:02 PM »
Sure makes you wonder doesn't it uruk... How did society at the time go from all sorts of shit being legal including weed, to our shit policies today? If you want some true entertainment, watch Reefer Madness while youre blazed. It's shocking that people could be so easily swayed by something like this, I wonder if the term 'dope' to describe weed is partly because of the film? Anyone that I've met that has said something like "I have no problem if people want to smoke dope(weed)" usually have terribly restrictive views on drugs

Of course the internet has drastically changed the game

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 12:51:43 PM »
This is an amazing uplifting article .Awesome post Acid  :goodpost

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 01:48:50 PM »
This is a great post, and a cool story!!!

KT

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 09:03:23 PM »
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite