Author Topic: My case, I can drive fine stoned but not after a meal  (Read 625 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
My case, I can drive fine stoned but not after a meal
« on: October 05, 2015, 03:42:14 PM »
It's hilarious, weed (lite bakining) improves driving, as you focus on it. For me I cannot drive 2 hours after I eat something, if I did I'd get pulled over for coughing and get in trouble, lightly stoned I drive very safe and don't cough
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
Re: My case, I can drive fine stoned but not after a meal
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 05:30:46 PM »
I have no idea what this post means.

:tits3:
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 06:20:53 PM »
I have upper LPR silent gerd, I lose coordinationan and inteliegence when I eat a big meal and do not feel better till I smoke weed to cough up mucus.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 06:29:42 PM »
I have upper LPR silent gerd, I lose coordinationan and inteliegence when I eat a big meal and do not feel better till I smoke weed to cough up mucus.

eat several small meals a day. change. its easy when you're single.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 06:34:12 PM »
NO I am luckey enuff to have more gerd when I east small meals, snack at breakfast, big lunch, no dinner

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 10:53:44 PM »
It's hilarious, weed (lite bakining) improves driving, as you focus on it. For me I cannot drive 2 hours after I eat something, if I did I'd get pulled over for coughing and get in trouble, lightly stoned I drive very safe and don't cough

One of the reasons people consume edibles is to cut down on the coughing

I don't drive an hour after I eat edibles for a total of 5 hours, then the high weakens

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2015, 06:15:58 PM »
I don't drive an hour after I eat edibles for a total of 5 hours, then the high weakens

That sounds about right.   :weedspin
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 01:41:37 AM »

That sounds about right.   :weedspin

I had a bud, used to get me this hash he made, it wasn't really great, but it was real
cheap. I used to bake with it and i ate lots of edibles. I made a tincture, but for under-
the-tongue use it takes too much. A couple of shots really work, but the taste is awful

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 09:31:38 PM »
I envy you people that can do edibles. They almost never work for me even when I eat HUGE amounts. Dispensary edibles, at least recreational ones, tend to be pretty weak though. Medical side has the real potent shit.
What about firecrackers? Pretty simple way from the few times I've done it, the first time I thought it hadn't worked but after about 1.5 hours it kicked in like a freight train. Had to go lay in bed and it felt as if I was about to be sucked into the bed itself, little too intense lol. I haven't had much success with other peoples edibles I've got.

I've also heard vaped bud works in capsules but it takes a higher dose. To those who have succesfully used already been vaped weed - how much would be a good edible-like dose? 1g? I think I tried a year or two ago with putting some in a pb sandwich but I guess it wasn't enough.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2015, 12:49:16 AM »
Easiest edible snack I can think of is 1/4 to 1/2 gram hash, toss it in an egg pan on medium heat. Let the
hash melt, if it isn't melting I use the back of a spoon to give it a squish. When it begins to bubble, add a pat of butter
or margarine, along with a scrambled or a raw egg & cook. Flip egg over and finish cooking. The egg will
look awful, with the hash all over it. Season and eat

Better to start with a quarter gram, if it isn't working in an hour you'll know your tolerance is higher.
I like a quarter gram, my old roomate used to use a gram!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:56:11 AM by jones »

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 03:55:38 PM »
 :goodpost I know I drive better high. I am like hyper focused on speed traffic laws and looking out for cops.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 12:07:50 AM »
:goodpost I know I drive better high. I am like hyper focused on speed traffic laws and looking out for cops.

I think the op means his driving is bad after eating edibles. Eating weed is actually dif from smoking
or vaping it. I find edibles tap a sillier place, I will find myself laughing more after consuming edibles &
I'll be laughing at some real stupid shit, too. I like to time my edibles so I don't need to drive, because
my driving is also worse while I am dosed up on edibles.

In fact the reason why it takes 45 minutes or so for edibles to work, in the first place is they need to go
through your digestive system. I like to allow about an hour for edibles to work and allow 5 hours once
they begin working for them to stop.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 12:15:01 AM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal