Author Topic: Alaska becomes first state to allow marijuana consumption outside of Home  (Read 977 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Alaska becomes first state to allow marijuana consumption outside of Home
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2015, 12:08:49 AM »
Lol wow. :popcorn:

And I think that just about sums up the liberal answer to this problem

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2015, 10:50:26 AM »
Lol wow. :popcorn:

And I think that just about sums up the liberal answer to this problem

Yep, it's getting harder and harder for them to spin when reality keeps smacking them right in the face. Wish I would have saved the link of a reporter asking Otraitor's mouthpiece about their latest gun control proposal which even they freely admit would not have prevented this incident. The reporter states several time 'but this proposal would not have prevented the San Bernadino attack' yet the parrot keep coming back with one nonsensical response after another. These idiots truly do not have a clue what to do at this point. It used to be somewhat humorous to watch stuff like that, but now it's becoming flat out dangerous to have these fools at the helm.

And here's another fun one -

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427990/san-bernardino-shooting-refugee-crisis-ted-cruz-jeff-sessions

Apparently Mrs Jihadist Terrorist passed the Department of Homeland Security’s “counterterrorism screening as part of her vetting” for a visa. Ya know, the same one that Oclueless keeps saying will help us weed out the bad seeds from the Syrian refugees that he want to unleash all around the country. Can't wait to hear the attempted spin on that one... :popcorn:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »
I don't like trump in general.  But is he speaking truth:

"Fundamentalist Islamic terrorism, we have a president who won't say those words", going on to say he thinks Obummer is hiding something to do with this.

I don't know anymore, it is strange that Obama won't speak about Islamic terrorism. ... or Won't call it that, whatever.  Strange
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2015, 11:18:25 AM »
I don't like trump in general.  But is he speaking truth:

"Fundamentalist Islamic terrorism, we have a president who won't say those words", going on to say he thinks Obummer is hiding something to do with this.

I don't know anymore, it is strange that Obama won't speak about Islamic terrorism. ... or Won't call it that, whatever.  Strange

Yeah, Trump has his issues, but speaking his mind and telling it like it is is not one of them.

There's a simple answer why Obama keeps deflecting on this issue - he is one of them and he supports them. Nothing else really makes sense, especially if you look at his actions and don't listen to his rhetoric. As much as I like to call him a dumbass, I don't really think that's he's stupid. He is doing all of this on purpose. His version of fundamentally changing Americas is to bring America to its knees. He is the proverbial enemy within.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal