Author Topic: Opposing Chris Christy New Jersey Senators Want To Legalize Marijauana  (Read 245 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Republican presidential candidate hopeful and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is opposed to legalizing marijuana for recreational use. But members of the New Jersey senate held a hearing on Monday about passing a bill that would legalize the drug for both medicinal and recreational use within the state.
As reported by Philly.com, the Democratic-controlled New Jersey Legislature is taking steps towards introducing a law that would allow those over the age of 21 to purchase marijuana, whether or not they have a medical marijuana license. Like the laws passed in other states, the consumption of marijuana in public would still be illegal. The bill was written by Senator Nicholas Scutari, who said on Monday that legalizing, regulating and taxing the would-be billion-dollar marijuana industry would bring the drug out of the black market.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2570860/opposing-chris-christie-new-jersey-senators-want-to-legalize-marijuana/#e2F3Tzz56IbkatXj.99

Free Da Weed  :weedspin
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Opposing Chris Christy New Jersey Senators Want To Legalize Marijauana
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 03:32:46 PM »
 :goodpost

I like it!

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 04:17:49 PM »
Hope they slide it on past Christie! He seems anti Weed to me, even those who have children who need CBD and MMJ for their kids!

I knew this fool was going nowhere in the Presidential race!!! Woohoo to that!!! LOL KT

:goodpost :goodpost :ineeddrugs   :cheech:

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 09:32:59 PM »
Just my luck....Ohio will be the last state in the union to legalize.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal