Author Topic: Sup guys, been a long time.  (Read 1661 times)

Pantera420

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Member
Re: Sup guys, been a long time.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2015, 12:24:35 PM »
Thanks again everyone!
Its good to see some friendly faces.
Yeah Acid, i remember all that BS, is why i left the place..
If i'd known you made this site and took over i would of been here a long time ago!
This was the only place i could freely speak about blends without ridicule or judgement from outsiders who know nothing about it except what the media tells them..
On that note, wow i love it, this list of reputable vendors you guys have up, i've been wanting to try some new products..
Dude its just good to be back!! This was my stoner home i've missed it, missed you guys too its good to see you all!

WolfmanJack gonna have to fill me in on your story, those damn ultimatums are a bitch ;(
Im still going strong up here. I love my weed but i love my blends just a little more..  :smokepack

Pantera420

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Member
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2015, 09:22:38 PM »
Slip wow good to see you man! Yeah shits good right now cant complain too much. Thanks for having me back on here guys  :stoned

LightEchoes

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 12:36:55 AM »
Pantera,

Check out the thread "Checking back in...".  I have been slowly posting updates and pictures as I transition further.  I honestly had no idea what to expect coming out and telling the truth.  So far everyone I know has been totally awesome and supportive.  It was tough to be outright and actually get help.  Now I am well on the way to being who I really am.  I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

-Leslie

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal