Author Topic: Four Corners Cannabis  (Read 912 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Four Corners Cannabis
« on: January 10, 2016, 08:16:05 AM »
Four Corners Cannabis - maybe more effective than Omega? ????

At 1000mg/30ml instead of Omegas 3000mgs.....

It smells like orgasm (not cum), piney, fruity, is  nearly worth the price just to smell the essence of their plant.

Which brings us to their advantage --- ---:

MA'AT

Their name for their hemp strain, ma'at, such a fucking awesome name. They've bred it to be beefy on all canni's bit THC. And the pics are BEAUTIFUL.

So maybe other companies who use Charlotte's Web, for instance, wouldn't their shit be this yummy too? Being made from marijuana?  The reviews I've seen suggest those aren't as effective as omega while being much more expensive.

Well 4corners had me so relieved,  on like 4 vape puffs (vapes surprisingly cloudy/awesome) my partner says I'd better stop cuz I'm white as a ghost. HAHAHA 

The closest to high that I've ever been while having a clear head.

INTENSE body relaxation, anxiety relief. Those fuckers at work are gonna see me SMILING double-time hahaha just let them try to crush my spirit , I've got the weapon!

Off just a few vape pulls, amazing.

$200 for 30ml bottle with 1000mgs of CBD and boatloads of yummy smelling terpenes. You know, come to think of it, the Charlotte's Web ppl charge more for less cbd?, I think. ...

So until Omega gets running, and maybe after, run to the brothers at 4cornerscannabis.com    great work they are doing IMO

Oh yeah, .3mgs thc per point2ml. So .15mgs thc per 1ml. That's ALOT of relief for very little thc!!!!  .2 ml should cruise me through work and put me to bed hahaha
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:20:16 AM by avoca »
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Four Corners Cannabis
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 11:43:43 AM »
Interesting - thanks for the review, Avoca! :horns up

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 03:57:56 PM »
too bad they don't have samples for like 10-20 bucks. not gonna sink 200 in something to see if it works.
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 04:12:32 PM »
1000mg prob wouldn't last long either?

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 11:51:14 PM »
I'm trying to conserve thc so I'll use say .4 mg / day at most. Should last me a couple months.  Is 1000mg/30ml = 30 mg / ml eh.... so I'll get say 10 mg cbd per day.  Seems piddly but they talk about their homegrown being better quality so more effective?  It's an ethanol extraction vs co2 for example, if that makes a difference (I'm not knowledgeable). Supposedly more terpenes at least.

Y'all should read the info they post. Pretty interesting, and y'all may see some bullshit I missed. ... let me know if you see anything off.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:11:54 AM by avoca »
Satan Satan Satan Satan

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 03:58:25 AM »
$200? yeah I agree with ACID, wish they had samples, you spend $200 and you don't like it dang that would suck!

:goodpost :goodpost

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 06:41:27 AM »
I love to share. Just dawned on me, could reuse the little jmx bottles maybe, ... look for whatever cunt-tainer you think would be best etc

The gist --- who here has a grasp on what to expect for cbd vape oil?  And can give me educated opinion? Before I drop more $, thinking abput their mct oil oral version.  I'd like to send say a few 2 ml samples. We should pm / privnote when needed.

No harm in asking eh
Satan Satan Satan Satan

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 02:31:44 PM »
Do they also sell them in the cum-scented variety? Because I'd be all over that.

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2016, 02:47:04 PM »
Do they also sell them in the cum-scented variety? Because I'd be all over that.

doesn't everyone?

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2016, 03:27:05 PM »

Even this fag would pass on that variety.

Well, I guess it depends on if you need a cunt-tainer or a cum-tainer...both pretty funky if we're totally honest.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2016, 06:59:19 AM »
The CBD Redditt thread group thing asked four corners to do an AMA 6 days ago.

Lots of information there.  Was a little disappointed that more questions weren't asked.

But it's telling that the reddit trolls asked these guys 1st of all CBD companies. I am drinking koolaid of the corners four fo sho
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2016, 09:27:52 AM »
But it's telling that the reddit trolls asked these guys 1st of all CBD companies. I am drinking koolaid of the corners four fo sho

Reddit is why Omega is out of business because they trolled him so fucking hard. that he had no choice but to disappear. it really worked well for me too.  use to get honey oil made from blackberry kush. zero anxiety and an overall feeling of well being.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 08:30:45 AM »

Reddit is why Omega is out of business because they trolled him so fucking hard. that he had no choice but to disappear. it really worked well for me too.  use to get honey oil made from blackberry kush. zero anxiety and an overall feeling of well being.

Yeah, this really sucks if OL is out for good. I have a family member dealing with cancer, and I wanted to get her some OL products to see if they make a difference. Doesn't look like any of the OL links is functional other than redirecting to his other domains. I was able to logon in Dec at some point. That was the last time... :(

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 11:18:36 AM »
Yes agreed!  Completely shameful what those reddit fucks did to Omega.  "Omg I have a head change, must be thc".... motherfuckers. Omega was a blessing. We witnessed a truly blessed vendor ran into the ground with lies.

But fret not, there are alternatives if not massively more expensive. But when needed we'd pay most any price, don't let price deter yall from treating that loved one of course. 4Corners is effective I swear to yuns!

One of my friends is getting Simpson oil I believe for their uncle.  It's WORKING!!!!

PLEASE ANYONE IN NEED ASK ME STRAIGHT AWAY AND I WILL FIND OUT ALL DETAILS FROM THIS FRIEND!  HERE TO HELP, WHAT ELSE IS THERE AFTER ALL. DONT HESITATE!
Satan Satan Satan Satan

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 05:38:41 PM »
Keep an eye on Etsy - OL is taking a page out of the old Code Black playbook and closing/re-opening randomly I just snagged a couple cheap goodies to try on the 20th, arrived today but now shop closed - AGAIN. In the last 3 months they have closed and re-opened 5 times I count.

Asses on Reddit make me want to puke making unsubstantiated claims of Rcs... even Meth lol. Apparently the proprietor did or has a meth issue, at least according to some supposed police report. They don't even know if its the same guy

Incidentally according to Reddit the Just Chill stuff IQ was huffing a bit ago does have syncans...don't know if I believe these idiots though
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal