Author Topic: Four Corners Cannabis  (Read 910 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Four Corners Cannabis
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 05:46:58 PM »
That's good to hear about Omega though I wonder why the shadiness. I'll keep checking.

My friend's family's medicine --- it's definitely "of" RSO (the hot method). But my guy isn't up on the details in so far as whether their supplier actually makes it themselves. They buy through a friend of friend type setup, 800 for 3 mo supply (3 syringes). He mentioned Canada too.... surely someone's not making that road trip. ..

At any rate neither relative is on any doctor protocol, strictly RSO plus spice mixes etc (curcumin etc). And their cancers are still shrinking.

Kept telling me he could possibly bring me some back next visit.  I say no thanks but asking him to gather details.  I'm not crossing my fingers that he'll remember but then again it's saving his mother and uncle so it's something he respects/understands the value.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 07:51:36 PM »
That's good to hear about Omega though I wonder why the shadiness. I'll keep checking.

My friend's family's medicine --- it's definitely "of" RSO (the hot method). But my guy isn't up on the details in so far as whether their supplier actually makes it themselves. They buy through a friend of friend type setup, 800 for 3 mo supply (3 syringes). He mentioned Canada too.... surely someone's not making that road trip. ..

At any rate neither relative is on any doctor protocol, strictly RSO plus spice mixes etc (curcumin etc). And their cancers are still shrinking.

Kept telling me he could possibly bring me some back next visit.  I say no thanks but asking him to gather details.  I'm not crossing my fingers that he'll remember but then again it's saving his mother and uncle so it's something he respects/understands the value.

Avoca, thats your 777th post. May be luck in that if you believe any of that sort of thing...

The prices of CBD are a sad statement to how far snake oil salesman can take stuff - most people have no idea if they are getting placebo... shhh its all a secret. Fuck That! Sad knowing the real thing is out there yet people get money sucked out of their wallet everyday by bogus product. Because it has to be secret right? People trying to abide by the law and so many too scared or too bullied into submission to help their family members.. it ILLEGAL remember/ But why?  How many of this nation failed their history lessons---see prohibition

Thats a dirty trick to use loss of the ability to support your family with a legit job as leverage to keep a good life away from those who could have. Kinda pushing folks into the hands of the other side I would think? Hmm don't our esteemed leaders have advanced degrees, obvious in most cases its agenda, not stupidity. But a few I wonder about

Rep Kristin Jacobs This is one bitch that is so clueless and self-serving I'd LOVE to impeach her. I know , we can't. And I don't live in FLA but still...  http://demaction.org/2015/06/26/democrat-kristin-jacobs-calls-for-kratom-ban-in-florida/

How the hell did all these self-serving, reach into your pocket congress and House Reps get a life pass for Disneyland? Voting raises... arrrg. I can't take anymore. JS out!

a bit pissed and disgusted right now
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:13:51 PM by JustSayin »
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 06:48:56 AM »
777th post and its about gods miracle medicine. I sure do hope there's some synergy there

Hey JS you can believe in kratom. I have faith that most legislators will listen to our stories and make logical choices. I would bet that more bans have been stopped in session than have passed. By now. 

I had some success with a miss kiesha news anchor in tulsa. She ran a hit piece and enough ppl complained that she ran a follow up With more opinions.  I'd written her after the first piece , to educate, she asked I go on air . but my job would have my head.

Tulsa then did try a ban but cancelled it in session thanks to grassroots education and lobbying from the BLD if I remember right. Susan Ash I think.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 08:35:42 AM »
Keep an eye on Etsy - OL is taking a page out of the old Code Black playbook and closing/re-opening randomly I just snagged a couple cheap goodies to try on the 20th, arrived today but now shop closed - AGAIN. In the last 3 months they have closed and re-opened 5 times I count.

Asses on Reddit make me want to puke making unsubstantiated claims of Rcs... even Meth lol. Apparently the proprietor did or has a meth issue, at least according to some supposed police report. They don't even know if its the same guy

Incidentally according to Reddit the Just Chill stuff IQ was huffing a bit ago does have syncans...don't know if I believe these idiots though

Well that's encouraging at least. I remember logging on in Dec and there was something about a Xmas sale, and then he went on vacation. I looked at etsy yesterday, too, and didn't find anything of course. Code Black, lol! The 'no we're really closing this time - promise!" sale. I'll keep an eye out for OL making another hit and run appearance.

Anyway, you're spot on JS. It's insane what these folks are charging for some of their CBD products, and they pale in comparison to OL's stuff. I really hope he makes it back from the reddit shaming. What clueless assholes! :hammertime:

May just have to try your new place, Four Corners, out, Avoca. Pricey, sure, but you do what you have to do when you really have the need. I just found out about the family member, and she's all about alternative medicine, etc. Just a bummer when I know my friend's dad responded so well to OL's very reasonably priced stuff.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 09:07:11 AM »
You'll catch omega again uruk, I bet someone will spread word if he quits period.

But I do believe in 4corners quality for the $. I've asked them to lower their "already goodly and fair prices" hahaha. I would chose omega hands down for my partnerwho's not randomed. For me I prolly better go with the lesser thc of 4Corners. 

My partner, curiously enuf, has stopped taking omega more or less. Choosing the instant relief of big clouds perhaps, liking the method more so than preferring the product possibly. But this 200$ will last us a good lick at least. Seem to be getting good relief for the $.

I think it's helping my planter/stone bruise in my heel?.?.?  It used to swell in my sleep, that midnight potty run was painful on tender tendon. Not extra tendrr on waking anymore, maybe 4corners is taking the swelling down. ....
Satan Satan Satan Satan

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2016, 05:34:23 PM »
First time I ordered on Etsy I favorited the shop and click the link to be emailed when reopened. That is how I was able to slip an order in last week before his shop went dark again

Not sure he's coming back to Etsy, those Reddit folks really roasted him. If he does I will alert all here ASAP. Meant to do that anyway but was in the middle of a bad flu when I ordered and wasn't thinking ahead...
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal