Author Topic: Bio Diesel report  (Read 263 times)

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Bio Diesel report
« on: March 09, 2016, 08:05:07 PM »
I use weed mostly for the medical benefit of helping clear the lungs, throat, brain, bladder, bowels, helps relax and sleep; sing out mucus rather than cough, and sing instead of burp, etc, And today I tried Bio Deisel, Weed aint so easy to get when you have no ID, thieves stole mine, and post sinus surgery, weed helps me recover faster than "the doctor has ever seen" Bio Diesel seems almost like a blend, awesome
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Bio Diesel report
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 08:14:18 PM »
This bio diesel report sounds more like a jbmac BIOgraphy.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 09:21:27 PM »
well heck! Jbmac, i would be willing to try it out that's fo sho!

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

I tried the Sour Diesel and I like that , probably would like the Bio Diesel too!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 05:03:49 PM »
JBmac, you may be able to get another ID online, that is how I get duplicates of my ID here in Arizona
here it is very easy and only costs a few $$ I don't know what state you originally got your ID, I go to
www.az.gov to get mine. I'm sure there is a gov't database with your ID, that you can get in a week or two

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 08:16:40 PM »
thanks, when I am not so tired I will visit it, eat and sleep is my current plan, and look for emails from GF, delete most others.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal