Author Topic: Set Your Clocks Ahead Tonight  (Read 442 times)

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
Set Your Clocks Ahead Tonight
« on: March 12, 2016, 01:48:55 PM »
Spring ahead, fall back  :hulkit:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Re: Set Your Clocks Ahead Tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 02:06:26 PM »
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 01:49:24 AM »
Ok I have been sleeping a lot to due a FLU from Hell, I woke up tonight and I am finally over it!

Just took some Red Vein Maeng Da, and I am feeling way better!

But a very weird thing happened to me tonight, I was watching this movie, and could have sworn it was 1 hour later than it actually was,

like I stepped into a time gap of 1 hour??????

:jay:

Anyone else here ever experience this, where you know a certain amount of time has passed, then you look at the clock and your like wait a minute, why is it this time, it should be at least an hour later???

KT
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 01:51:12 AM by KratomToke »

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 03:42:17 PM »
Only at work. The fucking clock is in on the conspiracy..

Like Grace says in the Jefferson Starship song Devils Den. "Clock works damn well perfect at night but moves so slow in the morning light." Kick ass song before the band went all commercial

Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 04:13:23 PM »
Ok I have been sleeping a lot to due a FLU from Hell, I woke up tonight and I am finally over it!

Just took some Red Vein Maeng Da, and I am feeling way better!

But a very weird thing happened to me tonight, I was watching this movie, and could have sworn it was 1 hour later than it actually was,

like I stepped into a time gap of 1 hour??????

:jay:

Anyone else here ever experience this, where you know a certain amount of time has passed, then you look at the clock and your like wait a minute, why is it this time, it should be at least an hour later???

KT

Either that, or you finally fell off your nut?

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 03:58:47 PM »
Man, I'm just glad that I didn't have to work the day when Daylight Savings kicked in. I was able to sleep in nice and late and slowly recuperate and adjust to the time travel change.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 06:08:57 PM »
Jones, its called time dilation - didn't you ever get that on shrooms?  :jay:

I've had it work both ways tripping. One time I was tripping my ass off on some old school legit (we are talking 1980s here) and I had to piss so bad I had my friends pull over to the nearest Burger Kind. I walked in an instantly everything got Reeeaaallll slooooow. Even people's voices were modulating lower like time had slow down . you know the effect. "Whaaattt issss uuuupppp". Went to the bathroom came out and everything was speeded up like fast forwarding a video. I get to the van and my friends are losing it as they watched me the whole from the parking lot as I walked through the place. "Dude you went in their and got a look on your face like your all freaked out and you come out all smiling and laughing". I can only imagine how insane I must have looked, except they were seriously tripping too and too scared to go in with me. so I provided the entertainment value.

Its kinda a guess you had to be there moment but if you can picture it I can imagine it was funny as hell. Never liked fast food places tripping anyway
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal