Author Topic: MY BAD, FAMILY!  (Read 2443 times)

SUBBOSS

• SUBBOSS
  • TGL PhD
  • Long, Deep and Continuously
MY BAD, FAMILY!
« on: April 15, 2016, 05:07:30 PM »
ok....... breathe in...........exhale.........
went to stepmoms wake on 11-23-15. family member called in false report to child services against us on 11-30-15. passed all tests, told them in emails and person they all suck. almost got locked up fighting for my kids(literally). cleared all tests and case closed by 12-16-15. usually takes 45 days. we won and then the two kids i have shared custody of told me Christmas day they want to stay full time with us.
Told the ex this....... she got lawyer, emergency hearing, me in court pro se and rights suspended and no contact order with kids on 1-8-16. I have not seen or heard from two of my kids 12 and 14 since 1-8-16. had to scuttle sub but making visits when possible. all the prizes are safe and will be shipping soon. lets just say I had to not be seen till I got lawyer to clear bogus stuff on me. got last 10k from 401k and gave it to a lawyer and no refunds. now looks like we are going to kick this shit right back up its own asshole. Meeting lawyer Tuesday for final gameplan and push.

we now have help from inside the statehouse. We are not gone, just the going is ruff. Thanks for understanding Planet X, that's every member! We will get all kids together under one roof all the time soon.

SB   :hand-heart:
Family means nobody left behind!

DJ-D-Phunk

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
Re: MY BAD, FAMILY!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 05:21:07 PM »
I feel ya BOSS, its hard out there for a pimp. I am sory to hear that you are going thru this, even sorrier that the kids have to deal with it, after all its them that suffer most, Ill keep you in my prayers. Stay strong my man, it an only get better right?

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2016, 05:46:28 PM »
Keep your chin up, you will prevail. Kids are sacred. Nothing is more worth fighting for.My thoughts are with you.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 06:08:58 PM »
Well you got to stay in touch - we are family here too. Although I can see there was not a lot we could do for you except moral support... but we worried about ya SUB
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 06:11:40 PM »
Well you got to stay in touch - we are family here too. Although I can see there was not a lot we could do for you except moral support... but we worried about ya SUB

it was more than worry TBH. it was a huge security risk. You could have taken one minute and posted anytime during that mess to let us know you were alive and OK.

It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 06:15:13 PM »
 :goodpost I do concur.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 08:39:21 PM »
Keeping you in my thoughts, Boss. I know all too well what a psychotic ex can do to a good man's life. All the best to you!

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 08:55:24 PM »
 :thumbup: great to see u back & hope all turns out well for you Sub..
Always here for ya bro.,,
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

Phoenix

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 09:03:57 PM »
Keep up the positive attitude Boss. You've got this!

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 11:14:24 PM »
You all gotta remember that poor sub has been living under a microscope close to half a year now.  Glad to hear you're fighting the good fight bro.  Stay strong.  Really relieved to hear back from ya and to get a status report.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 01:29:11 AM »
Good to see you back, Sub. Best of luck to you and the kids. Fight the good fight, and stay in touch with the Planet! :horns up

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 01:20:00 PM »
Isn't it amazing woman fight for equality, yet in Divorce court, almost always the woman gets the house and kids and
the man has to live in a hotel for a while.
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 09:53:51 PM »
I hope life gets better for you and the family! A lot of is wondering what happened to you!

:weedpass:

spinalcountdown

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
  • That's what she said
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 11:44:33 PM »
Isn't it amazing woman fight for equality, yet in Divorce court, almost always the woman gets the house and kids and
the man has to live in a hotel for a while.

That sure sounds familiar. My ex had an affair, kicked me out of the house, and kept the kids, the dogs, and the good car (and gave me the car that died three weeks later). Fuck that bitch.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 02:20:35 PM »
Subboss, look at you,  winning winning tiger blood kick they ass!  Take some kids, fuck a bunch o that!  Be careful, don't puff that chest just keep watching your shit friend. Don't slam momma around the kids if you can help it.

Thanks for checking in, we were feeling a bit twilight zone

:abduct:
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal