Author Topic: Mullien Leaf for dogs with breathing problems  (Read 472 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Mullien Leaf for dogs with breathing problems
« on: May 06, 2016, 01:48:54 PM »
Quick Note:

My 13 year old Lab has been having breathing problems since early January 2016. One morning called the vet and got a right now emergency vet visit. She prescribed a Bronchial dialtor type medication. Just a few days ago in Arizona Dog having issues. Stressed cause his breathing meds are on the way but not here????

What do I do?? Being into Ethnobotanicals for a few years now I looked into my Herb Box realized I had about 3 ounces of Mullien Herb. Checked online at many sites to verify Mullien is safe 4 dogs. It is. Brewed up about 18 grams boiled it down a lot. 7 doses yesterday. Woke up today dog is breathing fine

« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 01:51:30 PM by KratomToke »

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Re: Mullien Leaf for dogs with breathing problems
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 02:08:46 PM »
C9ngratulations!  Thank you, you are awesome, you have medicated your friend!  Bless you on behalf of sentients everywhere!

Mullein is blessed plant helper. We would all benefit from mullein infusions. Rather than just smoking it haha. Indians used it to soothe lungs.

My dog has heart valve issue common to small dogs. Last time fluid built up, instead of going to vet we gave her dandelion from the yard, cat's claw and Hawthorne berry powder. All good! And vet had always worried about her kidneys on those scripts. Fuck the scripts! Plant helpers please thank you.

Thank you KT for reals.
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal