Author Topic: Colorado Cannabis Critics Want to Ban up to 80 Percent of All Products  (Read 643 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
DENVER (AP)
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
 And insecure delusions.

46x2- Tool

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Since I started using this mac pos I can't get anything to copy & paste anywhere

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Fuckin idiots, without weed I would be bedridden!
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Yeah JBMAC critics most likely are not in any kind of pain, and or Alcoholics, i do believe the GOV of Colorado has a brewery. His family does, so he you know he drinks.

In Kodiak, AK, was the most resistance to Legal MJ in the entire STATE OF ALASKA, Kodiak has a microbrewery , more bars than stores, it got passed but no thinks to the folks in Kodiak, AK!

I was all for it! May have been in a crowd of tokers in town who were!

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Yeah JBMAC critics most likely are not in any kind of pain, and or Alcoholics, i do believe the GOV of Colorado has a brewery. His family does, so he you know he drinks.

In Kodiak, AK, was the most resistance to Legal MJ in the entire STATE OF ALASKA, Kodiak has a microbrewery , more bars than stores, it got passed but no thinks to the folks in Kodiak, AK!

They didn't want it legal because there is a strong black market there.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

You think that's bad, Mormons own Pepsi-Cola but drinking their own product is against their scripture
       So enjoy a sinfully delicious hypocritical Pepsi today!!

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX

When did the black market start selling marijuana gummy bears?

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX

When did the black market start selling marijuana gummy bears?

IDK when but there are plenty of medibles on the back market including any flavor of gummy bear you want.

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Really? Regulate potency? When I can go to the liquor store and buy anything from Mogan David to Glenfiddich to EverClear depending on my preference at the time, the pretense of the bill seems ridiculous at the very least. The fact that some sponsors of it are legalization opponents tells that they are using a "more than one way to skin a cat" strategy/mentality. Common sense should prevail; aren't people expected to be responsible for their own actions? I mean, you can put all the warnings you want on a bottle of bleach or sulfuric acid. Legal to buy; people know what it's for and most don't drink them. Will certain strains be outlawed, with rigid testing to ensure that each bud does not exceed a limit?  Maybe this is just a move to regulations creating more regulations, and opportunities to profit from fees, fines, licenses. More red tape, edging further in on your rights and freedoms.
Ok, done ranting.   
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
DENVER (AP) — Colorado cannabis skeptics have been cleared to start work on the most sweeping effort yet to attack legalization of the drug.

A ballot measure cleared for petitioning Thursday by the Colorado Supreme Court would set new potency and packaging limits on recreational marijuana.

Under the proposal, packaging would have to include warnings that marijuana carries a risk of "permanent loss of brain abilities." The measure also includes a new potency limit, meaning that popular forms of marijuana such as vape pens and some edibles would be illegal.

Supporters of the measure say that most marijuana sold today is too strong and that current warning labels are inadequate
 And insecure delusions.

46x2- Tool

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Lies lies lies lies
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Lies lies lies lies

You sound healthy today!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal