Author Topic: The Galaxy Lounge  (Read 1843 times)

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
Re: The Galaxy Lounge
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2016, 06:02:18 AM »
Good concept.  We could use an infusion, methinks.  I know there are some cool froods who didn't make the transition.

Just be wary...we've got a good thing going here, that makes us a bulls-eye for some, potentially.

Nothing that can't be managed though.  :thumbup:

:goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :goodpost :passing-joint: :rock:
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2016, 09:28:17 AM »
Good concept.  We could use an infusion, methinks.  I know there are some cool froods who didn't make the transition.

Just be wary...we've got a good thing going here, that makes us a bulls-eye for some, potentially.

PLANET X IS NOT MOVING TO THE GALAXY LOUNGE. THE GALAXY LOUNGE WILL BE A BRAND NEW FORUM THAT IS WIDE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ONCE IT'S READY YOU ARE WELCOME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE PUBLIC FORUMS, THEN DON'T JOIN. PLANETX WILL REMAIN THE SAME. IF IT KEEPS GETTING MEMBER PARTICIPATION THEN IT WILL REMAIN OPEN AND ACTIVE. IF PEOPLE STOP COMING HERE THEN IT WILL BECOME AN ARCHIVE THAT WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE AS AN INFORMATIONAL RESOURCE. WHETHER IT REMAINS ACTIVE OR NOT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON THE MEMBERS

hope fully that clears that up  :smoking
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

spicer

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2016, 10:31:40 AM »
Yeah I remember pissing everybody off with my comment here and taking a break afterward.

I have had the same trouble for many years

A/R has been very forgiving on here, I been permanently banned many many times on other sites

Ban either eminem or jones, haha, don't see that ever happening here! who else would remind us that drugs are bad mmmmmkay , or keep us as well abreast of the neocon mindset??  I don't think I'll be pecking around the lounge myself.

Longecity, have y'all seen?  OMG I could sit a solid week I think&just absorb. Awesome forum, brand new to myself.

Longecity is a fantastic forum, love it

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 10:42:05 AM »
Cool idea! 

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2016, 08:21:40 PM »
So I had a crazy, crazy thought.  A real-life friend of mine, like a guy I would see in person on a regular basis, was the person that led me to the original TGL.  I never knew what his handle was, it just never came up.  What if he's the guy I knew?  Does anyone know his real first name? 

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2016, 08:24:24 PM »
So I had a crazy, crazy thought.  A real-life friend of mine, like a guy I would see in person on a regular basis, was the person that led me to the original TGL.  I never knew what his handle was, it just never came up.  What if he's the guy I knew?  Does anyone know his real first name?

Based on that huge amount of evidence you just gave us LOL. Um no. Another clue? Sorry just being a douche - Hows the  little up and coming one GUC?
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2016, 08:31:08 PM »

Based on that huge amount of evidence you just gave us LOL. Um no. Another clue? Sorry just being a douche - Hows the  little up and coming one GUC?

well...I was being a little vague on purpose. :-/  My friend that led me here is dead, and I hope they are not the same person.

Turtle (the baby's nickname!) is doing very well.  I have almost zero pregnancy symptoms, so I'm quite happy when I get to have an ultrasound - hear the hearbeat and see movement on the screen.  I have one coming up this Friday and I'm looking forward to it!

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2016, 08:38:33 PM »
So my prying dug up sadness. Never my intention. Sad to say someone who led me to this forums and many other good things is no longer with us. BUT! Those of us who live on can still do justice to our dear departed friends.
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Galaxy Admin

• Administrator
  • TGL Ethnobotanist
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2016, 08:55:03 PM »
Hi Turtle!  :nannah:
It feels good to be running from the devil
Another breath and I'm up another level
It feels good to be up above the clouds
It feels good for the first time in a long time now

GirlUndercover

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2016, 09:06:34 PM »
So my prying dug up sadness. Never my intention. Sad to say someone who led me to this forums and many other good things is no longer with us. BUT! Those of us who live on can still do justice to our dear departed friends.

you didn't dig up sadness. It's nice to think of my friend and remember him. :-)  We should all be so luck to be remembered once in a while after we're gone!

niemandgeist

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Mushroom Muncher :)
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 10:12:59 AM »
Ah... cool. So there's this tiny hidden nook and then there's a public space, too. Pretty nice.

I remembered before I lost the URL for this place a long time ago that there was going to be the galaxy lounge. I found that forum, but didn't see any posts there so I didn't ever post.
I am always up for chatting online with some new and interesting people. I don't really PM too many people here much. If you see this and you're interested in chatting or are bored and such. Please hit me up. I LOVE conversation.

axa

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2016, 11:39:58 AM »
The three major clearnet forums are now:

1) TAS http://www.thealteredstructure.net

2) Research Republic  http://www.researchrepublic.club

3) Chem Forum  http://chemforum.org

RR and Chem Forum are run by the same guy Cue (Cosmic). The scene is deteriorating as more laws are passed and the real action is moving to Tor.  If you want Tor links you can get a start at https://www.deepdotweb.com
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:45:59 AM by axa »

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2016, 05:17:33 PM »

PLANET X IS NOT MOVING TO THE GALAXY LOUNGE. THE GALAXY LOUNGE WILL BE A BRAND NEW FORUM THAT IS WIDE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ONCE IT'S READY YOU ARE WELCOME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE PUBLIC FORUMS, THEN DON'T JOIN. PLANETX WILL REMAIN THE SAME. IF IT KEEPS GETTING MEMBER PARTICIPATION THEN IT WILL REMAIN OPEN AND ACTIVE. IF PEOPLE STOP COMING HERE THEN IT WILL BECOME AN ARCHIVE THAT WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE AS AN INFORMATIONAL RESOURCE. WHETHER IT REMAINS ACTIVE OR NOT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON THE MEMBERS

hope fully that clears that up  :smoking

So clear that I see we redirect anyway LOL

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2016, 06:46:46 PM »
So clear that I see we redirect anyway LOL

you so funny LOL

Ya got any more helpful anecdotes?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:48:45 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal