Author Topic: Politics - WTF  (Read 1969 times)

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Politics - WTF
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:27:24 PM »

this one is a douche and his locks look a lot like old golden boy Trump.,

This one is an fucking idiot and reminds me of george carlin, except I like george calin. He's like a stupid  movie.
His dick wad running mate looks like a fucked up gi joe and needs to GSABOD.
Wonder when his daddy, ole Trumpy boy will stick it up his ass and then fires him?

This one is so stupid she stuck her dick out and they bit the end of it with email in Bill Clinton's home computer system. Fucking dumb dumb. Technologie backfired. She acts like she is in a daze half the time. I wonder what meds she is taking?.
I'd like to give her a facial.
 :weed-sign:
prolly not as much as me.
pink kush 7 16 16 got high as fuck.
meds ... I mean
 :stoned
WTF
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:09:19 PM by 1954 »

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Politics - WTF
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 11:06:37 PM »
They shut out the only honest candidate that wants real change for the little guy

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2016, 09:26:11 AM »
Berner now supports hillary which makes him a fake. I can see he would want to be loyal to his party and not want trump to win. But if he was real and not like your typical canidate even after not winning someone real or claimed what they did would not assoiate themselfs with there opp period.

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 11:00:06 AM »
Berner now supports hillary which makes him a fake. I can see he would want to be loyal to his party and not want trump to win. But if he was real and not like your typical canidate even after not winning someone real or claimed what they did would not assoiate themselfs with there opp period.

He doesn't support Hillary. He is still supporting his agenda through her rather than having Trump win. The picture is deeper than on the surface.

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 12:05:02 PM »

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 09:12:44 PM »

Bush
Kaine

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2016, 10:31:08 PM »

End the political sell out, Vote Trump 2016!!

mrwiggles

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2016, 10:49:47 PM »
We are all fucked.

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 01:12:11 AM »
We are all fucked.

We always were, I mean cold dead hands

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 11:42:41 AM »

He doesn't support Hillary. He is still supporting his agenda through her rather than having Trump win. The picture is deeper than on the surface.

This is basically saying me and my girl broke up but my brother fucking her and keepin her around so its cool. How can you even endorse support or back anybody that was once your opponent it means your fake period bernie that is and just typical politics. If trump lost he prob woulda supported hillary lol or whoever won republic nomine same fake shit every election. Just a opinion not trying to be a dick or anything.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:00:35 PM by GrindCandy »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 05:23:54 PM »
Maybe your brain is more burned out then mine is, but this isn't Trump's first try at becoming Prez,
  He has tried before, just like Ron Paul has, then in the past after finding out he had no supporters,
he went away, and found something else to do. Now I don't particularly like Trump, and every time
he opens his big mouth he hands out more reasons to dislike him, but I will be damned before I vote
for a psychotic criminal like hillary. At least as far as I know now, Trump hasn't killed a book full of
people. He also doesn't sell my interests in the US to china and russia and anyone else with a few
bucks to rub together. That is why, just like in the SouthPark episode with the Shit sandwich and
the Giant Douche, I will be voting for Trump, not that it matters, because in actuality the Electoral
 Voters will be picking Our next prez, just like they and all those dead people always do.

GrindCandy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 06:06:15 PM »
nothing was even directed at you it was a reponse back to what acid said. If you want to make it personal i doubt im more burnt out then a overweight former meth addict that doesnt even clean his house. But i have respect for the fact you seem to get money.

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 06:53:20 PM »

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 07:14:21 PM »
nothing was even directed at you it was a reponse back to what acid said. If you want to make it personal i doubt im more burnt out then a overweight former meth addict that doesnt even clean his house. But i have respect for the fact you seem to get money.

I did clean up the house, but that was last Sunday. I can't guess why my brain still functions
but I do hope it stops soon. Maybe this triple digit heat can finally fix it for good

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2016, 07:17:33 PM »

Jesus is cool, but I don't think he was a very good jew. Seems to me like going off & making up
your own new religion would hafta be a bad thing somehow. God doesn't seem to mind though,
so why should I?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal