Author Topic: DEA will not be rescheduling marijuana in 2016  (Read 680 times)

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
DEA will not be rescheduling marijuana in 2016
« on: August 03, 2016, 10:34:09 AM »
Update: It's unofficially official. A senior executive at the Drug Enforcement Administration has confirmed that the DEA will not be rescheduling marijuana in 2016, says a local attorney who spoke with him late last week. "The DEA is not going to reschedule marijuana this year.... They aren't issuing a public announcement about the change either," the attorney adds.

The DEA will never voluntarily do anything to jeopardize their meal ticket and retirement plan.

If MJ is ever legalized it will be Congress or a single signature from the President.

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Re: DEA will not be rescheduling marijuana in 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 10:50:57 AM »
Yep. Our government is full of shit
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 11:14:21 AM »
Govts own websites show how Altzheimers is chiefly about cannabinoids. Cannabinoid allows memory signals to do their thing, lack of cannabinoid is more so the cause than the plaques focused on for so long.

Just fucking shameful!  FDW
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2016, 12:49:36 PM »
Govts own websites show how Altzheimers is chiefly about cannabinoids. Cannabinoid allows memory signals to do their thing, lack of cannabinoid is more so the cause than the plaques focused on for so long.

Don't you know it is cheaper to kill old folks than cure them--If they are cured they will keep collecting social security and medicare!!

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 12:58:12 PM »
Yep. Our government is full of shit

AGREED our Govt is full of shit!

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 01:34:25 PM »

Don't you know it is cheaper to kill old folks than cure them--If they are cured they will keep collecting social security and medicare!!

Sheee-it, nutrition is so cheap!  But yes I hear you. I always think back on walmart letting a memo slip about how stores should give old folks shitty jobs so they'll quit, true as true can be they were caught red handed.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 04:10:22 PM »

Sheee-it, nutrition is so cheap!  But yes I hear you. I always think back on walmart letting a memo slip about how stores should give old folks shitty jobs so they'll quit, true as true can be they were caught red handed.

Wal-Mart is gearing up for tough times ahead--The one closest to me just ripped out 4 cash registers in order to replace
them with do it yourself scanners. I'm sure if there are any old people left, they will be the next employees to get the axe

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 03:28:00 AM »
Jones, how monstrous the thought of completely automated Walmart to where those just absolutely raping ass profits go to the god damned Waltons etc oh my fucking lordy my

How fast would I want to kill myself pulling up to a giant building run by one man & robotics to get my groceries?  Like working man's hollow scream fading out through eternity as hell yawns and stretches.

This is reality today, I use this pickup service every chance I get.  Goodbye brothers goodbye sisters they say the dead animals you've befriended along the way will help you along the star road.

This basically encompasses my political leanings. Just cannot support raping ass profiteers whatever color state they're banking on. Which leaves us anarchy as our only hope. When Indians set up anarchy in the badlands in early 20th century it supposedly blossomed and supported their entire population. .. was a brief victory we should all honor and look to, not many examples of successful anarchy throughout time , we been under greeds thumb entire existence, Sumerian created us to work their fucking mines apparently. ..god help us!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 03:42:24 AM by avoca »
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 08:58:14 AM »
Can't stop progress, or so they say. Automation is coming to much more than Walmart. They have robots that build houses faster than humans now. It will be pretty damn interesting over the next 50 years or so when technology has displaced the bulk of the workforce, and that's coming - book it! What the hell are we going to do with all of these people laying around with no 'valuable' work skills?

Don't think anarchy is the answer though. Americans are way too damn stupid to make that work; and, apparently, they mostly lack integrity now, too. And, what about those Indians that you're referencing? What happened to them? The world has changed mightily since then, from a technology perspective anyway. From a human nature perspective, not so much.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 10:49:56 AM »
Oh, it did not end well for the reservation. Govt couldn't allow anarchy even on the res.

I think society would rally in general, hopefully.  Not like well ever know for sure... but Like at festivals, 5 days at Wakarusa with zero police. Zero fights witnessed, staff laughed about one dude petty thieving his friend, they slapped each other around haha. But yeah, festivals aren't real life at all of course, but it's pretty amazing how tens of thousands can celebrate peacefully for 5 days sans police.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2016, 08:38:48 AM »
Gotta remember that we have around a billion or so muslims walking the planet right now. No way in hell we're going to all celebrate peacefully with them still in the picture, unless you want to celebrate their way of course.  Hate to call out a religion like that, but it's pretty damn hard to deny that they're a problem if one looks at the simple facts. If nothing else, just pick one of their muslim run countries and ask yourself if you can see yourself living there and in that way. Doubt most Americans could stomach that one, but there are no doubt some delusional ones that think it's no big deal. Their religion being the 'religion of peace' and all that... :wacked:

Would be cool if we could all just burn one and chill out though! :passing-joint: :Smokey: :banana:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2016, 11:21:29 AM »
Hey uruk, I hear you about fears of muslim rule, sharia law. But in your personal dealings we just absolutely have to take the higher ground, hope they're here cuz they got tired of sharia too.

I know there are all kinds here, but if we let ourselves go prejudice against individuals especially we will go screaming downhill. I know you feel basically the same, but just in case.... we have to treat the people we run in to with basic human dignity until they prove they're enemy. And honestly afterwards also as hard as it may be.

WhoopWhoop we'll make it, America the melting pot, crossing fingers!
Satan Satan Satan Satan

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2016, 04:28:08 PM »
Hey uruk, I hear you about fears of muslim rule, sharia law. But in your personal dealings we just absolutely have to take the higher ground, hope they're here cuz they got tired of sharia too.

I know there are all kinds here, but if we let ourselves go prejudice against individuals especially we will go screaming downhill. I know you feel basically the same, but just in case.... we have to treat the people we run in to with basic human dignity until they prove they're enemy. And honestly afterwards also as hard as it may be.

Its not a melting pot if they refuse to honor our Holidays and traditions and speak our language and salute our flag and obey our laws and... etc

Every one I have met personally does none of the above and i have met and worked with plenty.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2016, 05:24:05 PM »
I hear you --- one of the hardest things to do in this life is to stop seeing other people as "other".  Even if you reject that we all have differences and all share things in common, one can start to force your mind that way. Practice most definitely applies to our own happiness,  it's not for naught. The end result,

even if it's not true

is you become a little less afraid and your heart grows a bit

If they want to sneak in somewhere and shoot us dead, this will happen regardless. If you ban muslims that inspires more hate cuz terrorist is not an ethnicity but something anyone can flip out and embrace uggghhhhhhh creepy to think of falling for this  bullshit!  If you allow all muslims there will most likely be attacks.

What to do?

Be true to yourself and never forget your roots. But we can be happier meanwhile by not seeing them as "other". Training happiness to replace what is not. Cuz evil will exist whether we're suffering or not.

Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2016, 10:28:39 AM »

Its not a melting pot if they refuse to honor our Holidays and traditions and speak our language and salute our flag and obey our laws and... etc

Every one I have met personally does none of the above and i have met and worked with plenty.

:goodpost

Definitely agree.

Sorry, Avoca. Unfortunately, way too many of these folks aren't willing to assimilate to the western way of life. Just look at what is going on in the world when a significant foreign muslim population is introduced. No go zones (which are very real), mass sexual assault, and terrorism. The muslim religion is about 600 years behind the western faiths in terms of evolution. They haven't had their enlightenment period yet, and it shows blatantly. Many muslim countries have standard policies of killing, or at least jailing, LGBT folks, and they subjugate women. And those are state based policies, so they're not isolated 'extremest' based policies ala Isis as many delusional folks would pretend. They really represent typical 'moderate' muslim thought. No thanks, and they can keep that shit over there until they are willing to publicly change their stance on these and many more policies. I've got no problem with shutting down immigration indefinitely from any country that has been compromised by fundamentalist muslim thought. We've done it before as a nation (Carter/Iran), and the threat is much more significant now. They don't like that stance, then good. Bring your asses into the 21st century, and then we can talk.

The west needs to WTFU to what we're up against here. It's not a matter of being afraid, rather it's a matter of national security. If we keep pretending that these folks are no big deal, then things are going to get much, much uglier. Way better to keep them in their own sandboxes for now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal