Author Topic: Blue Lotus  (Read 1782 times)

iBaked

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • Rooster in my rari
Blue Lotus
« on: March 01, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »
Anyone have any experiences with this plant?
Post your thoughts, comments, experiences here!

Please add anything about it as well: dose, duration, type (extract?), method of use, etc...
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 07:37:07 PM by SunshineFolk »

In GOD we trust, all others we monitor - 'Merika

dub

• TGL Master
Re: Blue Lotus
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 06:32:09 PM »
Yes, I have experience with it.

I have tried Blue Lotus extract, and Blue Lotus pure isolate pills.

Neither worked for me.

Here are the brands i tried: Blue Lotus Resin Extract, Zan-X, Red Dawn Zaney Bars, Professor Zanzibar's blue lotus tablets, and many others

None of them ever did anything to me.

One brand that did do something waas Mr Smiley's "Max Relax" The listed active ingredients were Blue Lotus extract. The other ingredient listed was Phenazepam.  ::)
The new pills of "Max Relax" by Mr Smiley no longer list Phenazepam as an ingredient.
"Your as mighty as the flower that grows the stones away"

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »
Did you smoke the blend Timebomb?

dub

• TGL Master
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 08:18:45 PM »
Wow, interesting. Thanks for that.

Because of your post I looked up "smoking blue lilly / lotus flower" and came up with this:

Smoke Blue Lotus

There's many ways to use this wonderful blue lilly. Many people make blue lotus tea, others make blue lotus wine, but don't forget that it's also a very nice flower to smoke.

In smoking blue lotus, it's recommended that you get a mix of both pedals and bulbs, the reason being is that most of the active relaxing ingredient resides in the center of the blue lotus bulb. Don't be confused by the pretty blue lotus pedals and think that its the only part of the blue lotus you smoke.

Start off with a nice mix of about 15 grams/ .5 oz of Nymphaea caerulea Egyptian blue lotus. Take out a nice heaping pinch (a full bowl) and place into a water pipe. Smoke nice and slow and sit back and relax. Using ice cold water in a water pipe makes for a nice blue lotus smokeable as you don't want to burn it too hot. You do have to smoke quite a lot (2 bowls) to get a nice relaxing mood going and the taste is fantastic. We also recommend smoking the blue lotus while drinking blue lotus tea to really get the full effect of the blue lotus egyptian tradition.

If you do have other herbal blends, blue lotus goes well with every other smokable herb out there. You can always add a little blue lotus to anything to increase your relaxing mode.

Source: http://www.bluelotus-info.com/

R

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 09:17:22 AM »
Expect mild effects.  I would say the effects are similar to hops.  It is a fine extract and is a good component of herbal mixes even if it doesn't have a lot of truly active components or produce immediate tangible results.

3V1L9371U5

• TGL OverLord
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 07:09:17 PM »
Have had both blue lilly and blue lotus.  Never noticed any fx, but may have simply been below my threshold for detection, especially if it's as subtle as I've heard.

R

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 09:07:45 PM »
Very subtle.  I couldn't tell if it worked or not.  No tangible effects I could feel.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal