Author Topic: The Vote  (Read 334 times)

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
The Vote
« on: November 09, 2016, 08:37:21 AM »
Maine, Massachusettes, California, and Nevada got it done!  Free The Weed  :weedspin

Arizona you a bitch

The entire West coast is now legal.

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: The Vote
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 09:16:29 AM »
 :goodpost

Free da weed!

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

jimijams

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 09:48:03 AM »
RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weedpass:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 11:14:03 AM »
AR passed the medical bill left on the ballot, after they literally threw out thousands of votes for the competing bill and removed it from ballot.

So while the other allowed for home grows and at least twice the medical conditions, and allowed for patients not to be fired for their use ------ at least some here will get some relief finally. Good for them.

Now to sue the fuck out of Arkansas for trashing votes and banning kratom, fuck some Arkansas!  Duh I know
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 11:36:15 AM »
Nevada is so close to where I am, no issue , short drive, pick me up some, drive on back.

They don't stop you at the border of NEVADA & ARIZONA like many states do!

KT

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 02:32:07 PM »
AR passed the medical bill left on the ballot, after they literally threw out thousands of votes for the competing bill and removed it from ballot.

So while the other allowed for home grows and at least twice the medical conditions, and allowed for patients not to be fired for their use ------ at least some here will get some relief finally. Good for them.

Now to sue the fuck out of Arkansas for trashing votes and banning kratom, fuck some Arkansas!  Duh I know

If we're successful with shutting the DEA's kratom ban down once and for all, then we should definitely turn our attention to Arkansas. There's got to be a way to publicly shame the assholes that made kratom illegal, and there may be some legal remedies, too. Gotta shut the DEA down for good at the national level first though. That will give plenty of ammo to ask Arkansas, WTF?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal