Author Topic: Trump Picks Marijuana Opponent for Attorney General -- Sen. Jeff Sessions  (Read 2058 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Trump Picks Marijuana Opponent for Attorney General -- Sen. Jeff Sessions
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2016, 04:35:28 PM »
 :goodpost :weedspin

Hope everything will turn out ok! For FHI and CFL!

I am hoping since more states just legalized weed, then maybe Trump admin will leave it to the states!

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2016, 08:56:52 AM »
I'm going to wait to see what actually happens versus worrying about it, and I'm going to keep on burning regardless of what happens... :joint

Free da weed (and hands off my kratom)!

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2016, 01:26:47 PM »
One thing I have noticed about Trump, he uses people in much the same way that a carpenter uses tools.
I wouldn't assume that anyone he picks out for any job will necessarily stay employed for long.
I agree with Uruk-High that guessing his next move and blaming him for things he hasn't yet done
are fruitless pursuits at best, because he hasn't yet become president.

House

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2016, 04:50:13 PM »
lol I should have a job where I get high and argue with people for a living.

"Yeah, I've seen some weird shit"

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 12:25:46 PM »
 :goodpost
In one sentence no less  :quag:
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2016, 04:48:17 PM »
I'm less concerned about his stance on Cannabis, even though that sucks, and FAR more worried about the FACT that he is a known and OPEN WHITE SUPREMACIST. He was even passed
over for a federal judge position by REPUBLICANS because even they realized the ridiculous extent of his racial bias. With this guy in this position of power, mixed people like me and other
people of color are going to continue to be murdered with impunity and zero consequences for those who commit this crimes. I'm trying not to but I'm very scared. My family is mixed, African
American/Caucasian, as is my girlfriend and our little girl. That's what worries me the most. I thought things were better than this. I don't want her to grow up in a world where people think
it's okay to treat her like shit just because she's not the right color in the mind of a bunch of ignorant, backwards white people who are screwing things up for EVERYONE. I just can't stand this also
because it's creating so much division. All this crap is causing a lot of white people to be tarred with the same brush as the racist, hateful ones. And I've always known plenty of white people, including
those in my family, who are in no way like these ignorant ones and in no way support their disgusting opinions, and they stand up and fight against these damaging attitudes and policies. That is the only
way we are going to make it through this, by coming together regardless of color or culture and making it clear that everyone should be equal. I don't get how anyone could have a problem with that.

If Trump is a neo-nazi then why did he build the first club in Florida that expressly allowed Jews to join?

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 10:16:39 AM »
I'm less concerned about his stance on Cannabis, even though that sucks, and FAR more worried about the FACT that he is a known and OPEN WHITE SUPREMACIST. He was even passed
over for a federal judge position by REPUBLICANS because even they realized the ridiculous extent of his racial bias. With this guy in this position of power, mixed people like me and other
people of color are going to continue to be murdered with impunity and zero consequences for those who commit this crimes. I'm trying not to but I'm very scared. My family is mixed, African
American/Caucasian, as is my girlfriend and our little girl. That's what worries me the most. I thought things were better than this. I don't want her to grow up in a world where people think
it's okay to treat her like shit just because she's not the right color in the mind of a bunch of ignorant, backwards white people who are screwing things up for EVERYONE. I just can't stand this also
because it's creating so much division. All this crap is causing a lot of white people to be tarred with the same brush as the racist, hateful ones. And I've always known plenty of white people, including
those in my family, who are in no way like these ignorant ones and in no way support their disgusting opinions, and they stand up and fight against these damaging attitudes and policies. That is the only
way we are going to make it through this, by coming together regardless of color or culture and making it clear that everyone should be equal. I don't get how anyone could have a problem with that.

If Trump is a neo-nazi then why did he build the first club in Florida that expressly allowed Jews to join?

He also made sure black folks can join his clubs, too, if I remember correctly.

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »

He also made sure black folks can join his clubs, too, if I remember correctly.

he is a business man after all

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »
And legal MJ is BIG Business. Fuck Jeff Sessions opinion.   :weedspin :weedspin :weedspin
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2016, 11:30:49 PM »
Devos, the billionair-ess, secretary of education is it?, ----- turns out her bro is Eric Prince founder of Blackwater.

The right-wing ties run deep with this cabinet.

My father has become a sort of fox news regurgitator. I am fairly sure there is some hardening of neurons going on there, loss of neuroplasticity beginning of Alzheimer's bless his heart . Never, never in my life has he been so on the edge of sanity

Last week he and buddy were saying if we don't ban Muslims we'll all be speaking Arabic soon.

while smoking pot occasionally and having friends that smoke regularly, he votes anti-marijuana for example. His daughter in law is a coyote-delivered Mexican girl (a citizen now) from the mountains outside Mexico city that used to share a pot of beans that has to last the family

all week

So his son her husband hears his talk of the wall and deportation as rejection of his family in a way. And it's breaking his son's my brother's heart literally ripping them apart.

THIS I believe is also Trump. A 70 year old man who has smoked not nearly enough mj and is going loopy.  Fox news loopy.

Hell, he and my father probably got the Fox brain worm around the same time, same season of Bill O Reilly etc hahaha probably are similarly informed by their fucking TV watching

This is why I feel Trump is going ultra right wing, choosing ultra right wing cabinet,

Cuz he's truly an old white man Fox news nut job just like my dad.  Along with fully half of America. 

I'd love to get the fuck out of here before it becomes 1950 again, resources, cashing out 401k sell the house the camper whatever it takes. Somebody help us, let's get a process down, move south of border and start that kratom plantation I KNOW YOU FEEL ME   :weedspin
Satan Satan Satan Satan

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2016, 12:08:23 AM »
Ever wonder why the folks who said they would leave the US, if Trump was elected
haven't left?

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2016, 10:44:06 AM »
When you hear about any that do leave, please make a thread or send pm etc., I'd like to see more examples for ideas etc

Remember with dual citizenship it's not as though we have to choose between 2 countries. I think about it also like who doesn't dream of retiring to some tropical paradise, whether in the states or not... We of this persuasion didn't need much convincing at all after the election!

Most likely I'll retire in the states unable to move, fuck, unable to retire in the first place... Dreaming for that better life... While not taking current one for granted.

Really though, if the worst comes to pass, we may not be allowed to leave like in USSR and other authoritarian places
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:47:07 AM by avoca »
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2016, 12:20:33 PM »

Really though, if the worst comes to pass, we may not be allowed to leave like in USSR and other authoritarian places

OMG - the RUSSIANS are coming!!!! THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!! :rollingonasslaughing:

For craps sake, you need to lay off the bong, dude! What's hilarious to me is that it's the other side of the fence that has been pushing for government totalitarianism for years - what you can eat, what you can drink, what and where you can smoke, what you can say, and they even pick and choose what laws they want to follow. They're even suggesting that news that contradicts their 'enlightened' opinion is therefore 'fake news' and should be banned - how very Ministry of Truth of them. Not sure where you've been getting your news lately, but I assure you that there's plenty of BS in it wherever it comes from. I see it all over your posts.

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2016, 01:33:59 PM »
Uruk , not cool buddy to attack planeteers over politics.

Emigration has not always been a universal human right. It seems most everywhere but north Korea allows it to some extent today,  but many countries do stack paperwork in the way or require exit visas etc.  It's not a given everywhere around the world that one can emigrate.

If/when trump pulls some bullshit, uruk will not pay for it personally, hopefully no planeteers would wish to throw it in your face.  Likewise discourse you don't agree with shouldn't bring us the whip.

I'll try to drop out of all political discourse here now no worries , it's not worth ruining anyone's lounging. Sorry errybody
Satan Satan Satan Satan

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2016, 02:58:06 PM »

OMG - the RUSSIANS are coming!!!! THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING!!!!! :rollingonasslaughing:

For craps sake, you need to lay off the bong, dude! What's hilarious to me is that it's the other side of the fence that has been pushing for government totalitarianism for years - what you can eat, what you can drink, what and where you can smoke, what you can say, and they even pick and choose what laws they want to follow. They're even suggesting that news that contradicts their 'enlightened' opinion is therefore 'fake news' and should be banned - how very Ministry of Truth of them. Not sure where you've been getting your news lately, but I assure you that there's plenty of BS in it wherever it comes from. I see it all over your posts.

everyone  here has an equal opinion and is to be respected even if it is 180° from your own. go to reddit.com or 4chan if you want this type of interaction but don't bring it here. Avoca is family. we are all family  including you Uruk and we treat each other with respect. if you don't have anything positive to say about a member, then keep it to yourself please going forward. this forum is about family and connections. my advice is if you feel very passionate about any subject other than recreational themes, then it needs to be voiced elsewhere.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal