Author Topic: Canada marijuana legalization takes big step with federal report now complete  (Read 946 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Yeah I knew you would jump on that one uruk but left it as written. go ahead and say what you want.

I used to come here to relax, those were the days. Life is hard enough without adding to it. I think this shows I'm doing myself a disservice by posting here.

I am under randoms and may not ever get the medicine I need... I should put a check on all overstimulation while in the dregs (foreva?)

How many times does it take avoca to learn his lesson, geez
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Just yanking your chain, Avoca. Don't let it get to you, and don't take it so seriously.

I promise you that I'm not going to go down the political rabbit hole here anymore. You may see a thought provoking one liner from me from time to time, but that's about it.

Peace!
 :passing-joint:

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
I'm done with shit sandwiches no thanks uruk no matter how brief. Your idea of thought provoking needs some honey to go with the piss n vinegar. 
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Matters not whether you wish to engage in political banter with me or not, Avoca, and I would suggest that your comments are not always as honey laden as you apparently imagine them. Evidently you misunderstood the point I was making here, however, and see it as focused on you exclusively. That statement was more directed toward the political stuff that I see posted on the Planet/Lounge in general. In short, I'm not going to scribe anymore long winded political statements here on any subject, and I mean that sincerely. It's pretty much a waste of my time anyway. That being said, I will throw out a non personally directed one liner when I see something that deserves some additional perspective. Hopefully that provides you with some clarity regarding my intent.

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Please read the subject line of this thread and lets get this derailed train back on the tracks.  Or don't bother posting. Let's start to think about what we are posting rather than just reacting since "what we got here is failure to communicate'"

Putting on my Mod hat here. Love this place because its so rare to need to do this. Everybody shake hands and move on.  :jay:
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
This is a GOOD NEWS thread.  :jay: Canada is almost ready to have a nation wide fully approved wide open recreational marijuana market.
They did this with a huge science report on safety too! conclusion is that its much safer having it out in the open and regulated for safety than to let it continue on in the shadows.

This effects more than Canada here considering every bordering northern state can go get weed at will as long as they use it all in Canada.

The new Amsterdam is Canada by 2018 at the latest.

This should put huge political pressure on the US to either build a northern wall or make it legal nationally and quit making believe it is still the devil's lettuce.

I can't see the donald building a northern wall unless he makes it out of hemp plywood because all the concrete is going to Mexico.

Peace and Love Brothers.  :passing-joint:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:31:11 PM by ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×® »

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
I have no knowledge of the GDP of Canada or the US, and too lazy to look at the moment....But it will be interesting to see how far up it moves before the U.S. starts to move in a decidedly positive direction. :jay:
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal