Author Topic: Psilocybin, patients tune in  (Read 1460 times)

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
Psilocybin, patients tune in
« on: December 02, 2016, 04:51:26 AM »
Wow!  Just saw a report on clinical psilocybin research, slanted towards depressed cancer patients.  New York Langone center, one of the networks interviewed a patient, did a 2 minute wrap up.  This old lady (stooping, fragile) had a beautiful experience, visualized her fear, got enraged at her fear and then it left.  "Now this love, that replaced the fear, this love has done very good things for me", I was like WhoooHooo old lady that's the shtuff right there!

So all patients in the study took one dose in their clinic with a sitter.  As we know, the mental healing was rapid and above anything expected.  6 months later, 60-80% still had no depression return, with no adverse health effects AS WE ALL KNOW  ------ and "while still illegal" the report did say,  the FDA may go ahead and "allow" a bigger study, the news trying to highlight FDA idiocy without directly pointing fingers haha.

So beautiful, so life affirming, shrooooooooms

I remember buying some at music fest, asking about my diabetic friend, if she may want to abstain etc, ---------- the dude got this twisted look on his face, "naw dude, totally safe 100%" and it all came back to me, my mushy knowledge...

Beautiful just beautiful , universal thanks to the blessed spore
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 05:15:17 AM by avoca »
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

ÂçïÐ_Rëƒlü×®

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Psilocybin, patients tune in
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 04:26:17 PM »
Wow!  Just saw a report on clinical psilocybin research, slanted towards depressed cancer patients.  New York Langone center, one of the networks interviewed a patient, did a 2 minute wrap up.  This old lady (stooping, fragile) had a beautiful experience, visualized her fear, got enraged at her fear and then it left.  "Now this love, that replaced the fear, this love has done very good things for me", I was like WhoooHooo old lady that's the shtuff right there!

So all patients in the study took one dose in their clinic with a sitter.  As we know, the mental healing was rapid and above anything expected.  6 months later, 60-80% still had no depression return, with no adverse health effects AS WE ALL KNOW  ------ and "while still illegal" the report did say,  the FDA may go ahead and "allow" a bigger study, the news trying to highlight FDA idiocy without directly pointing fingers haha.

So beautiful, so life affirming, shrooooooooms

I remember buying some at music fest, asking about my diabetic friend, if she may want to abstain etc, ---------- the dude got this twisted look on his face, "naw dude, totally safe 100%" and it all came back to me, my mushy knowledge...

Beautiful just beautiful , universal thanks to the blessed spore

This study was done in 2010. Yet they talk like its a new discovery.  :ineeddrugs

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 07:13:08 PM »
Lol that is twisted, 6 year old study, I'm wondering what is the motive, hope it's good whichever.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 09:50:39 AM »
 :goodpost :

I had an idea that the old magic in the shroom would be good for a few things!

:ineeddrugs :ineeddrugs

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 10:42:31 AM »
I like what the lady said on the TV interview that it was like it reset her entire system...I concur.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 10:54:39 AM by Simonsays »
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 07:34:24 AM »
I think about people stuck in negative cyclic thinking, shrooms are probably that main medicine there.

You know, why can't they stop controlling and relax into love...  Well, maybe they physically can't without our brother psilocybin or similar. 

WOW!!!!!  HOw amazingly lucky we uninformed shroomers are (rather were as kids)!  The magic was the real after all.
Satan Satan Satan Satan

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 10:46:35 PM »
I had a roomate, he loved shrooms but was allergic to them, as well as peanuts. He would take a couple of benadryl
and then dose himself on shrooms anyway.

I been thinking about doing some shrooms for months, thing is I hate the end of the trip- that's when
all the things I should be doing become apparent to me and then it really bothers me, because I don't
want to make any changes--Really takes the fun outta doing shrooms for me

D3Dman

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • May your pipe always be full.
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 09:07:50 AM »
I had a roomate, he loved shrooms but was allergic to them, as well as peanuts. He would take a couple of benadryl
and then dose himself on shrooms anyway.

I been thinking about doing some shrooms for months, thing is I hate the end of the trip- that's when
all the things I should be doing become apparent to me and then it really bothers me, because I don't
want to make any changes--Really takes the fun outta doing shrooms for me

:goodpost

same
"You can't buy happiness... but you can buy weed, which is pretty close."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal