Author Topic: My Solution  (Read 1801 times)

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
Re: My Solution
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 01:37:13 PM »
We have more than enough pledged for the coming year! I want to be fair and as transparent as possible so since more was pledged than needed so this is what I did. I accepted all the pledges. 4 people pledged up to #100 each. I was able to reduce their pledges to $50 each with the overage so that no one pledged over $50.

17 members responded...13 members pledged, 2 other members agreed to give but haven't given an amount yet( waiting for their pay day to see what they might give), and 2 members showed concern but are unable to give at this time which I told them was fine and that we appreciate their concern and response.

Here's what is next:
       I can accept paypal, cash, or money order with the latter two as my preferred method. Sent me a pm with the words paypal, cash, or money order. I will respond with the necessary addy or paypal info to complete your contribution. This will help me keep track of how things are going w/o numerous pms as I have had over 30 pm this past week..lol

Thanks to all for your contributions and responses! Thank you Acid for carrying this load for 8 years...you are the best!
I've been crawling on my belly
 Clearing out what could've been.
 I've been wallowing in my own chaotic
 And insecure delusions.

I wanna feel the change consume me,
 Feel the outside turning in.
 I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
 Cleansing I've endured within
                    46x2- Tool

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »
Thx brother. PM sent

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 11:59:51 AM »
Out of curiosity can we get another donation button/link put somewhere on the board so those that can give throughout the year have that option? Just food for thought.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:14:09 AM by Swisha »

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 10:09:13 AM »
Wanted to thank all the donors for keeping this place alive.
Also to the forum team! Much appreciated

DJ-D-Phunk

• TGL Elite
  • TGL PhD
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 11:35:35 PM »
Im still financially struggling, so I am not in a position to assist with money presently, but I do have knowledge, skills  etc and would be more than willing to help out around here with website stuffs from time to time, possibly hosting too ( I run a sever and re sell services so I  get stuff at wholesale).

Let me know, Im down for the cause, this place rocks and I am sad I haunt had the time to wonder this way recently .

ENINEM

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 02:49:11 PM »
Out of curiosity can we get another donation button/link put somewhere on the board so those that can give throughout the year have that option? Just food for thought.
Yaaaa

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 09:07:15 PM »
Hoping we get the rest of the cash.  I'm behind in some bills..  Or else I'd donate the rest

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2017, 11:22:50 PM »
Hoping we get the rest of the cash.  I'm behind in some bills..  Or else I'd donate the rest

I briefly considered donating the rest,
as hopefully others also have,
however I feel if we can't find 11 other people who care enough
to keep this forum going then that's just gonna be the end of it

I'm a member of a couple of other forums that make this place look busy--
it's just sad when a forum dies
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 11:24:29 PM by jones »

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 05:35:30 AM »
Yes, one person could pay the rest but for what, if there is no posting/interest.  Pay this place up for another year to watch it wither further... 

This place was mostly a marketplace in my mind, that to me explains where we're at.  With nothing real world to anchor us we're not much of a group. We have what, one vendor?, I missed their sale too by one day jeez.  With another vendor on dark web, not good for me and I imagine not many TOR ppl here...

I'm fearful of political climate, we could see a real change on internet privacy etc any day now.  I'm afraid to order anything online right now and our house vendor will not go offline with me so far. 

My remaining grandfather just died, the other shot himself years ago. So I've been busy with hospice/funeral. I have to go back to work today and should not have come to this depressing place first, a mistake, nothing here anymore.

I think it's best this place die so those VERY FEW of us that ever cared can move on.

I have a hushmail for JS, other than that it looks like you're all ghosts in my future, fucking sad.

Someone put together a goddamn email list or something, if we've listed email on our profiles then we can swap that info on each other eh?... I see I need to do this for myself, work work work in days it may be too late
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2017, 10:04:22 AM »
Yes, one person could pay the rest but for what, if there is no posting/interest.  Pay this place up for another year to watch it wither further... 

This place was mostly a marketplace in my mind, that to me explains where we're at.  With nothing real world to anchor us we're not much of a group. We have what, one vendor?, I missed their sale too by one day jeez.  With another vendor on dark web, not good for me and I imagine not many TOR ppl here...

I'm fearful of political climate, we could see a real change on internet privacy etc any day now.  I'm afraid to order anything online right now and our house vendor will not go offline with me so far. 

My remaining grandfather just died, the other shot himself years ago. So I've been busy with hospice/funeral. I have to go back to work today and should not have come to this depressing place first, a mistake, nothing here anymore.

I think it's best this place die so those VERY FEW of us that ever cared can move on.

I have a hushmail for JS, other than that it looks like you're all ghosts in my future, fucking sad.

Someone put together a goddamn email list or something, if we've listed email on our profiles then we can swap that info on each other eh?... I see I need to do this for myself, work work work in days it may be too late

As you wish.
 And insecure delusions.

46x2- Tool

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 10:44:15 AM »
Simon, you r the best. I shouldn't have posted depressing shit, I'm so sorry.  As long as this place is around so will I be.

I know we all don't wanna totally lose track of each other!
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Simonsays

• TGL Elite
  • TGL Master
  • still your passenger
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 11:08:16 AM »
No problem avoca. The decision had already been made. I am sorry about your grandfather.
 And insecure delusions.

46x2- Tool

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX