Author Topic: We all need to exchange info soon  (Read 556 times)

toy

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL XxElitexX
We all need to exchange info soon
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:05:54 PM »
If any anyone wants to keep intouch pm me so we can exchange info. I had a blast with all of you .had good times bad times in life and all ways knew that no matter what happened at the end of the day I could  all ways come here talk my problems out and that you all had my back.is with Kratom toke I would  really like  to keep in touch with a bunch of you if the forum  gos down.I sure am going to feel lost with out being able to come here and chat with all of you brothers and sisters. :-[

jbmac

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
  • Don't Date Robots!
Re: We all need to exchange info soon
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:01:38 PM »
mark@goguys.com  719-470-1475
Don't Date Robots! The world is trained to ignore everything unless it comes from the church, their TV, celebrities, or the media.

Akitsu

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 05:25:15 PM »
You can find me through my Youtube... https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCyckYWO3FdJ6dXKA0WbnQAQ

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 05:46:05 PM »
my email is cclock_bill@hotmail.com

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 09:14:34 PM »
If any anyone wants to keep intouch pm me so we can exchange info. I had a blast with all of you .had good times bad times in life and all ways knew that no matter what happened at the end of the day I could  all ways come here talk my problems out and that you all had my back.is with Kratom toke I would  really like  to keep in touch with a bunch of you if the forum  gos down.I sure am going to feel lost with out being able to come here and chat with all of you brothers and sisters. :-[

:goodpost... totally agree 100%.. i made it through some of the best & absolute worst times in my life on this forum & knew i could always come here & be accepted. Hope everything stays status quo but if unfortunately the lights go out IQ & a few other members have my email. I definitely want to be on the contact  list. Don't want to lose touch with this place or the great members of it.. thanks everyone for always making me feel at HOME for all these yrs. Hopefully many more to come...
 :passing-joint:

"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal