Author Topic: Black Diamond Cannabis Oil Extract  (Read 466 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Black Diamond Cannabis Oil Extract
« on: February 18, 2017, 01:16:45 AM »
I recently received this Black Diamond oil cartridge from my MoM
they have a policy that rewards their users with a gift whenever $300+ is spent as CIM, which I love.
Anyhow this is a half gram in a cartridge meant to be used with a CBD E-Cig
Specs: Total thc 49.32%    Total cbd 0.2%    Total cbn .75%     Sativa       normal cost $45/ half gram cartridge

I went to my local friendly smoke shop and paid $7.99 for a CBD Starter Kit which included an e-cig and charger, charged it up
& screwed the cartridge onto it. This e-cig works when you draw, and will automatically shut off after 10 seconds of draw.
e-cig from www.e-cigarette.hk

I find two to three good draws will make my head spin, which is not typical for me with bong smoking, this e-cig is so strong,
and I have been playing with it for a couple of weeks and it is still just over 1/2 full. Originally I discovered that cannabis oil
extract is the 'crack of marijuana' and I was worried that my use & tolerance would shoot ever skyward, but I am happy to report
this is not so. Certainly I have been more and better stoned lately, and at a lower cost than ever before using this cartridge!

Also a few hits off the cartridge brings me a better much faster high and then I put the ecig down* and don't even think about
it again, sometimes for hours, which is rare for me with a bong

I spent 15 hours recently picking up a friend at his accident scene and then 3 hospitals & having this e-cig in my pocket was invaluable! We used it in his room,  just turned our backs on the camera and if ya hold your breath for a bit, the visable smoke will disappear. I am also told by non-weed smokers that they don't smell anything on the exhale, which is great news

I wanna revisit my thoughts that this product makes me feel like I'm actually saving money, because it really appears to cost less than
my normal usual cost of buying weed every month, I'm gonna try some more varieties of cannabis oil and really find out for sure

* I have been instructed to never lay a cartridge e-cig down, as the cartridge can leak
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 01:23:21 AM by jones »

• TGL Artisan
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Legalize POT !
Re: Black Diamond Cannabis Oil Extract
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 10:19:42 AM »
I have not tried carts or ecig method but really want to now. Great post. Thanks.

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 10:30:31 AM »
I have tried to make my own , but it is light colored and weak...this sounds like what I want

I want to live life and be medicated. no room for tibbong in that equation

Rdracr

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL PhD
  • You never slow down, you never grow old!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2017, 05:05:28 PM »
Sounds exactly like what i need... :sly:
"Pretty Girls & Whiskey
Quarter Bags & Dimes,
Put It In My Face I'm Gonna Do It Everytime".......

"I'm sick and tired of bein' sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired".

avoca

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • Compassion, fuckwads!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2017, 11:09:50 AM »
If you happen to have any special juices around (FHI etc) definitely mix with cbd where possible. WhoopWhoop
And if you see your mom this weekend, tell her I said
Satan Satan Satan Satan

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 03:04:52 PM »
If you happen to have any special juices around (FHI etc) definitely mix with cbd where possible. WhoopWhoop

Yep, love to mix noid juice with CBD juice - good times! Takes the edge off nicely... :steamroller

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 08:21:02 PM »

Yep, love to mix noid juice with CBD juice - good times! Takes the edge off nicely... :steamroller

I like to eat about 15mg thc from an edible and smoke some weed too, that's 6 hours of peace right there
and I don't care if I'm at home or getting dragged around the hospital (my bud had a recent wreck) still good times
Tossing in a Wicked Shotz or a few has been a good mix too!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:13:15 PM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal