Author Topic: Roll-Uh-Bowl  (Read 332 times)

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Roll-Uh-Bowl
« on: February 22, 2017, 06:08:03 PM »
Anyone have experience with one of these?

https://www.roll-uh-bowl.com/

I'm thinking I may need one of these for camping... :bongguy:

JustSayin

• TGL Kratomologist
  • TGL XxElitexX
  • I get knocked down, but I get up again!
Re: Roll-Uh-Bowl
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 06:56:06 PM »
So tired of breaking all that expensive glass looks like a match made in heaven. Do i get my choice of the young ladies too?
Life is The realization that each random passerby is living a life as vivid and complex as your own—an epic story that continues invisibly around you like an anthill sprawling deep underground, with elaborate passageways to thousands of other lives that you’ll never know existed

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 07:07:26 PM »
So tired of breaking all that expensive glass looks like a match made in heaven. Do i get my choice of the young ladies too?

Damn, I heard that. After the 3rd $100+ piece took a dive, I realized I just couldn't buy them anymore. i have a small glass bong made of thick glass that is surviving, and I picked up a cool Graffix acrylic piece on a site for $17 delivered. The acrylic piece is basically disposable at that price, LOL! Hits pretty damn well, too. I would love to have the portable bong for the road, though. I'm leaning towards grabbing one of these for $35. Hittin' it around the camp fire, and it's even dishwasher safe - love it! :steamroller

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 08:04:46 PM »
 :goodpost

I may need to pick this item up! Maybe I could find some Stoner girls too!

i like the fact it is portable and easy to use!

:weedspin
 :weedspin

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 11:20:07 AM »

Damn, I heard that. After the 3rd $100+ piece took a dive, I realized I just couldn't buy them anymore. i have a small glass bong made of thick glass that is surviving, and I picked up a cool Graffix acrylic piece on a site for $17 delivered. The acrylic piece is basically disposable at that price, LOL! Hits pretty damn well, too. I would love to have the portable bong for the road, though. I'm leaning towards grabbing one of these for $35. Hittin' it around the camp fire, and it's even dishwasher safe - love it! :steamroller
Glassware prices are through the roof. Kind of apples/oranges thing but last night my nephew showed me his new rig, Arizona Tea-style:

He paid 200 bucks for this thing. Came home and googled it; found it priced online at 400 dollars. Get in with some local glass blowers and you can find some good deals. Of course, I am 2 mins from Toledo (The Glass City), home of Libbey Glass company. You will find glass items in Toledo that cost twice as much just a half hour up the road in Ann Arbor. Just my observation, which doesn't necessarily carry much weight.
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 11:38:50 AM »
Glass place I shop is actually a liquor store/smoke shop and they sell manufacturer seconds, most of their
glass is $25-$100, but nowadays I won't spend more than $50 on glass anything and less on plastic
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 11:42:16 AM by jones »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal