Author Topic: Making Canna Oils on the Stove or in the Microwave  (Read 202 times)

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Making Canna Oils on the Stove or in the Microwave
« on: February 22, 2017, 10:59:01 PM »
This article is about making canna oils, or canna butter on the stove, but if you scroll down to the comment
section a guy tells how he makes his canna oil in the microwave using marijuana after he vapes it!   
    Link  www.thecannabist.co/2014/02/03/kitchen-kush-making-canna-oils-recipe/3451/#discus_thread

jones

• Global Moderator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Re: Making Canna Oils on the Stove or in the Microwave
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 01:46:40 AM »
That's crazy Slip cause I use Firefox too & I saw it fine...

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
Re: Making Canna Oils on the Stove or in the Microwave
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 02:12:07 PM »
For some reason it doesn't show any comments for me on Firefox so I had to use Internet Explorer to see it. If anyone else has that same issue I copied it and pasted it below so you can read it.

Quote from: Max P
I'm totally self taught so you might mock my methods but they work. I read some recipes before making butter that called for 3 hours of boiling and thought there has to be a better way. Mine uses the microwave and takes about 10 minutes and is strong as hell. I grind up vaped herb and stems and add it to coconut oil. I don't have exact measurements, but totally cover the herb with oil and then add maybe 1/3 more. I microwave it until boiling usually about 1 minute for an ounce or two of oil. Then I take it out and stir. Then mic it again for another minute. I do this about 5 times. It's so strong I have to experiment with dosage because one time I used too much I thought the aliens were coming for me. I drizzle about 1/2 teaspoon on toast with nutella or add to oatmeal.

For any newbies, I strongly urge you to use carefully controlled doses within each edible. Do not make a huge batch of brownies. Buy a cupcake pan for your brownies and know the strength of your butter. Carefully put the desired dosage in each brownie separately. Once you realize you've eaten too much there's no going back and the ride can last 12 hours and feel almost like tripping. Eating can be way, way, way stronger than smoking so be extra careful with dosage.

That sounds interesting. Anyone with some already been vaped bud wanna give it a try and let us know how it works out? Just don't take too much and get abducted :abduct: haha

I have some AVB, but don't think I have enough right now. Love my portable vape, but I tend to use the water pipe much more. If it's for science though... :hookah2:

I do have a bag or two of scraps I could try this with. Been wanting to make some edibles for a long time, but it's just too damn expensive with the premium bud these days. Found the scraps moving some stuff around my house. Hmmmm..... :sly:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal