Author Topic: BlackBerry Kush MJ review  (Read 244 times)

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
BlackBerry Kush MJ review
« on: March 01, 2017, 12:37:13 PM »
 :weedspin :weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

Vendor: A friend with Weed

Type of MJ: BlackBerry Kush

Smell/Look/Taste; Smelled great strong smell, the look is great too you can just tell it’s good MJ with the colors and the crystals of THC on it!

:weedspin :weedspin :weedspin :weedspin

How much did you use in this review: 1 Fat Joint , Ground up a decent sized nug in my coffee bean grinder just a bit, maybe 2 seconds on high. Then rolled into a FAT joint. Which for me was hard due to I suck at rolling doobies!

Effects: Well have not had any toke since my Nightmare LAST BLEND EXPERIENCE, early JAN 2017. so they came fast. I noticed my body was chill and I had like an energetic creative rush to write song lyrics. This is going to be great for zoning in on my Affiliate, Drop ship websites I am working on now.

How long did it last? Well 2 hours plus easy. I finished the FAT JOINT, A nice Cerebral experience with a nice body load which just chilled me right into the seat, while I was zoning in,

:cheech: :cheech:
Would you use this MJ strain again? Heck yeah in fact when I am off work at night plan to come home and roll another FAT Joint. Work on sites, research Bit Coin, and Word Press etc.

MJ compared to last blend experience?Wow what a great way to chill with some
Natural MJ, I feel no need to go back to blends. The MJ is hitting me right, and I don’t feel stressed or paranoid on this strain either. Not stressed,a bad blend experience produces stress that I don’t need! to each his own I guess but for me It’s MJ, KAVA,KRATOM & Jiogolan Bulk Tea from now on!

NEXT REVIEW COMING UP

WHITE WIDOW X SKUNK #1

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: BlackBerry Kush MJ review
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 01:00:48 PM »
Want to hear the white widow skunk #1 review.  2 of my favorites crossed together it sounds good

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2017, 02:53:50 PM »
Sounds like a decent strain. Thanks for the review, KT! :rock:

And anything with White Widow in it has to be worth a try... :Smokey:

Smoke

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »
Thx for the share KT.
Glad your not having anymore negative side effects!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal