Author Topic: Blue Dream  (Read 298 times)

orthene

• Administrator
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
Blue Dream
« on: March 17, 2017, 12:57:49 AM »
I recently got some Blue Dream strain buds and gave them a go; thought I would just share what I now know. Blue Dream is a hybrid cross of Blueberry indica and sativa Haze, but it is sativa-dominant. For my sampling, I loaded my small palm-size glass bowl up and took two hits (puff puff pass, gnome sayin'). Taste was sweet, with a slight berry flavor. I would say it was just a tiny bit harsh on the throat. I could feel the buzz coming in right after the second hit, and by the time we (wifey and I) finished the bowl we were both pretty toasty. Since the days of decent mids, we usually burn three bowls to a smoke session. Not so in this case; one bowl was plenty. Going straight into a second bowl probably would have made my eyes cross. Very energetic buzz -90/10 head/body. You know that prickly feeling on your head after taking a stim? It was like that but inside my skull, but it was pleasant like a brain massage lol.

Would you do it again?

Yes, thank you sir may I have another. Two important leave-behinds: 1)This is the first strain I have found to have pain relieving properties that suit my needs. Skipped my pain meds all day. 2) No couch lock whatsoever, lots of energy. Notable as even sativas tend to make me want a weed nap.

I would strongly recommend this for pain relief, with little to no sedation. Cheers!  :weedspin
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 01:00:11 AM by orthene »
Sail and grow
Deep inside
The brave align
Green we stay

-Boss Keloid Lung Valley

mattynugs

• TGL Legacy Member
  • TGL Master
Re: Blue Dream
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 02:50:31 AM »
I still have like 5 oz of blue dream.  Amazing bud

Uruk-High

• TGL Elite
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 09:47:43 AM »
 :goodpost

Yeah, love me some Blue Dream! :Smokey:

pguy14

• TGL Supporter
  • TGL Shaman
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:11:27 AM »
I got like 5 gs of super blue dream which ive read is blue dream and silver haze crossed. One of my favourites.
 :no-smoking:

tibeirious

• Starship Admiral
  • TGL XxSpaceLordxX
  • ex head of security cast a way..and forgotten
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 11:28:57 AM »
this is what I need, I always choose thc over cbd, I understand now ..awesome post.

KratomToke

• Administrator
  • TGL XxElitexX
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 12:23:39 PM »
 :weedspin :weedspin BLUE DREAM IS GOOD STUFF!  :weed-sign: :weedspin

Yeah I have tired out the Blue Dream I approve!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal